Them's fightin words....

He plays qb there while Rueben
1693186181960.jpeg

Advertisement
It might have been wiser for Gabbert to put some respect on the Canes name (and the 305). I hope LT, Ruben Bain, Nyjalik or Jayden get a great sack on him early..and say “Welcome to the real Miami!”…and then both our DL & OL just continues to pound them into submission the whole game. Go Canes!

Push Up Bbc GIF by Stellify Media

You uncultured swine!

Seppuku uses the tantō. The katana is too long and unwieldy to commit the act. The katana is used by the person that beheads you afterwards. Otherwise it’s a dishonorable harakiri.

I broke my tanto. Dude HAD to be on crack.

Now I know for a fact that a katana can be used.

A few years back upon arriving at work, a guy was dead on a gurney in ER room #8 with a katana still sticking straight up out of his middle. I asked what chances I had of getting that katana as it had to be pulled out - and offered to take care of it - but from the dirty looks I got - it was no sale.

Guy was retired Air Force and just a WAG - Wild-As*ed-Guess - he spent too much time in Japan.

ER's are fascinating over any seven day period.

Advertisement
I broke my tanto. Dude HAD to be on crack.

Now I know for a fact that a katana can be used.

A few years back upon arriving at work, a guy was dead on a gurney in ER room #8 with a katana still sticking straight up out of his middle. I asked what chances I had of getting that katana as it had to be pulled out - and offered to take care of it - but from the dirty looks I got - it was no sale.

Guy was retired Air Force and just a WAG - Wild-As*ed-Guess - he spent too much time in Japan.

ER's are fascinating over any seven day period.
****. I guess anything is possible if you try hard enough.

Very good MAC team, very good QB and RB in Mozee. Can see this being a two score game at least, have to get the running game going and make a statement.
This is Not a good team. They got blown out by "Ohio at home" and lost to UAB in their bowl.

Advertisement
This is Not a good team. They got blown out by "Ohio at home" and lost to UAB in their bowl.
Brother did you watch last year, we got blown out by middle Tennessee and Duke we ain’t Georgia. Plus we didn’t even make a bowl game, we can’t throw stones

Brother did you watch last year, we got blown out by middle Tennessee and Duke we ain’t Georgia. Plus we didn’t even make a bowl game, we can’t throw stones
If you think this is the same team as last year then there's no helping you. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back