Them's fightin words....

Advertisement
Miami Ohio had a better record after Gabbert got hurt last year.

They went 6-7 last year with one of the worst offenses in FBS. (It was significantly worse than ours, that’s how bad they were). They played one offense in the top half of the nation (#59 scoring offense Cincinnati) and gave up 38 points. They didn’t beat a team with a winning record. Even if they improve significantly on offense you’re talking about improving from absolute garbage to just regular bad.

First game jitters might make this one close for a quarter but I’d be shocked if Miami Florida didn’t win by 3+ touchdowns.

Third Team All MAC Quarterback from two years ago Brett Gabbert can eat a ****.

If we don't blow the brakes off them, we stink again.

Breaking ij two new coordinators. Gonna be interesting to see how we do.

Should typically beat the dog **** out of this team.

Advertisement
This a completely new defense. The only starters returning are an All American (Kinchens), an All American candidate (Taylor), an All Conference player (Mesidor) and Willams.
Plus, this system is going to be much better than last year’s. I expect our Defense to be our strength.

I say that big talk's worth doodly-squat. JB and Emory will be in part of the second half. Let's see if brett makes it that far into the game.

They're not even a real Miami. It's an Americanized name of the native people in that part of the country before they got pushed out by the white man.
Kinda like Miami in Florida
Miami took its name from the Miami River. The river was named for a Tequesta Indian word believed to mean “big water.” The Tequesta had Miami to themselves until the Spanish claimed it in the 1500s. Pedro Menendez de Aviles and his men visited the Tequesta settlement in 1566.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blake Bortles girlfriend at UCF (Lindsey Duke) had beautiful ****. I appreciate them. What does that have to do with Blaine Gabbarts brother, you tell me! 😵‍💫
IMG_0905.jpeg

I'm thinking 41-13 good guys

no matter who is in at QB as tvd wouldn't have played the whole game anyways

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back