The UCLA defensive tackle told 2 different...

Advertisement
He's better than Odenigbo. Much better. I expect him to start and play heavy snaps.

Massive trunk helps him anchor. Long arms, heavy hands, explosively powerful. Fights across blocks which is a rare skill, has a punch or spin to disengage. Strong, powerful tackler - every tackle is a stop with no yards after contact. Has a knack for finding the ball in traffic and is alert to screens. Good playing temperament - often the first DL in his stance, very physical and pursues to the ball with motor.

It looked like UCLA's scheme asked their DTs to play off blocks and maintain their gap responsibilities. Diaz's defense could unlock his explosive power as he will be more aggressive getting upfield, shooting gaps.

He's actually very similar to Nesta so it will be interesting to see them both on the field at the same time as tone-setters.
Sounds he will do really well in Diaz's defense. Bring him on!!!

Not every player on Bama or Clemson roster is a blue chip. Depth is extremely important throughout the course of the season. He seems serviceable.

All we need is for a guy to come in and spell Nesta for 10-15 plays.

Advertisement
Use all the Twisted logic you want.
You’re an idiot. They changed base d alignment. My wife went to UCLA so we go to many of their games our here. He’s good. He’s,not a Tito.

Now go away sonnyboy and learn something.

They all comin.

1547656022447.png

Advertisement
Sonny rides to short bus to school.

Bring the UCLA kid, coach him up some more

Is he talented? I figure most DT grad transfer’s ceilings aren’t that high.
actually he is. he had over 40 tackles 8.5 for loss I read has last year starting but Kelly wanted to go younger at dt so kid got pushed aside. that's what I read and odinigbo did great for us last year

Advertisement
Back