The UCLA defensive tackle told 2 different...

Advertisement
I was thinking he meant Martell. All of the reporters last night said an official announcement was coming tomorrow.

Is he talented? I figure most DT grad transfer’s ceilings aren’t that high.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he talented? I figure most DT grad transfer’s ceilings aren’t that high.

Chigozie Nnoruka is serviceable as a DT, but we could use the immediate depth. He will be about the same level as Tito O. maybe a little less.

Go Canes

Link UCLA profile
https://uclabruins.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4720

Saw action in 11 games as a reserve along the defensive front ... Recorded a season-high three tackles at Arizona State ... Had two stops in the win over USC.

Saw action in all 13 games and made 10 starts ... Credited with 49 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks on the year ... Made his first start at Memphis and had four tackles, two for loss ... Ranked eighth on the team in tackles with 49 ... Tied for second on the team with 8.5 tackles for loss ... Made at least three tackles in 10 games ... Totaled a season-high eight tackles in the win over Arizona State ... Had five stops each in games vs. Oregon and at Utah.
Did not see game action in his first year in the program.
JUNIOR COLLEGE
Credited with 35 tackles, three sacks and eight tackles for loss in 2015 while playing at American River College ... Named first-team All-Nor-Cal League selection.
HIGH SCHOOL
As a prep senior in 2014, he made 54 tackles, 10 sacks for John F. Kennedy HS in Sacramento.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back