The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One of the issues with Gattis is that he’s not even a good Bro-Style play caller. You can get all the talent you want, he’ll still have no feel for the game, he’ll still freeze in the headlights.

Dan Mullens makes the most sense everytime I think about it. Good match for everyone in the QB room, good play caller. Can ran what Mario wants but also can use his playmakers too their best ability. Can help Mario with managing the game on offense ( timeouts).I know he falls short at recruiting but Mario can definitely pick up the slack. I know Mario probably doesn’t wanna go that route but sometimes what you don’t like is what’s best.

Dan Mullens makes the most sense everytime I think about it. Good match for everyone in the QB room, good play caller. Can ran what Mario wants but also can use his playmakers too their best ability. Can help Mario with managing the game on offense ( timeouts).I know he falls short at recruiting but Mario can definitely pick up the slack. I know Mario probably doesn’t wanna go that route but sometimes what you don’t like is what’s best.
Mullens isn't coming to UM...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love it but there’s no shot imo.
Disappointed No Way GIF by Holly Logan

Advertisement
Recruiting will have everyone on here doing an Irish Jig by the end of next week...Staff wise, nobody really knows what's going on behind closed doors. Something has to change staff wise...it's unconscionable that Mario doesn't know that.

You still as confident about this with Samson and Connor looking around more seriously?

Advertisement
Yea there is large list of OCs whom informed fans are saying there is "no chance" Miami hires for reasons that are not completely clear.

Garret Riley? lol never
Dan Mullen? no chance

Still haven't gotten an insider to explain to me Mario's specific offensive design preferences outside of "run and be physical".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back