Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
based off the DC hire that was just made. I dont believe anything so far. Thats not a knock on the info. Its appreciated and creates conversation. But once again Mario has proven to keep things very quiet.

I've never even heard of him....and I keep up with this kinda stuff.
joker.gif

Advertisement
It’s combined in two threads, + one typically loud poster.

I mean what percentage of positivity/no complaints are you expecting my friend? Do you expect 100%, 95%, etc? As I said, majority of us are happy with the Guidry hire. For you to make the blanket claim "CIS" I would take that as the majority. That would be false. There's legitimate reasons for individuals to be upset and complaining about this OC search. It's a ****show for the second year in a row.

Advertisement
The point is you didn't hear his name. Same with Steele and Gattis last year. Odds are whoever OC is hasn't been identified publicly. Candle certainly should be looked at as not an option.

Wearing my tin foil hat, what if Mario uses Candle as a distraction every time he needs an OC

Candle gets leverage with Toledo
Mario gets to navigate discreetly with other candidates

They then meet up for rum n cokes and laugh the night away doing cocaine

Advertisement
Wearing my tin foil hat, what if Mario uses Candle as a distraction every time he needs an OC

Candle gets leverage with Toledo
Mario gets to navigate discreetly with other candidates

They then meet up for rum n cokes and laugh the night away doing cocaine
outside the cocaine, I think you're probably correct... if they share the same agent, I could see the constant Candle noise as mutually benefitting all 3 sides..

Advertisement
I mean what percentage of positivity/no complaints are you expecting my friend? Do you expect 100%, 95%, etc? As I said, majority of us are happy with the Guidry hire. For you to make the blanket claim "CIS" I would take that as the majority. That would be false. There's legitimate reasons for individuals to be upset and complaining about this OC search. It's a ****show for the second year in a row.
That’s putting a lot of words in my mouth that never existed.

Have a good afternoon fam, and have a drink when the day’s over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back