Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really getting ridiculous. Mario is completely overthinking this. I'm married to a Cuban and was saying how it's taking so **** long. She said it makes perfect sense because we (Cubans) overanalyze a lot of things. I'm Italian and we tend to just go head-on and worry about what happens later. You can imagine how it's going with our kitchen renovations. I've got like 35 different tile samples laid out for weeks. I love my Cubans this is in no way knocking them. If mods think it's disrespectful Sorry in advance.
I can confirm the bold part.

Advertisement
How many days has it been?

1675781270434.gif

All these QBs
Herbert
Gabbert
Brad Smith
Jordan Love
Chase Daniel's...Rant and Rave about him.
Up-Tempo Offensive minded. Forget about FIU....Has very little to work with. Had the Nation's #1 Offense at Utah St. And his offenses at Missouri were unbelievably well balanced. You can go to YOUTUBE and see how he interacts with his players. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Mullen, and Frost as Plan B...but that ain't happening, so I'd be happy with Yost at this point.

For those who do not know who David Yost is, here's a quick video snippet to get you introduced.

a positive on Candle is it looks like he can recruit. Toledo has had the most talent in the MAC literally every year he’s been HC except for two (‘17 and ‘19). the two years they weren’t first in talent, they were runner-up.

Advertisement
This is really getting ridiculous. Mario is completely overthinking this. I'm married to a Cuban and was saying how it's taking so **** long. She said it makes perfect sense because we (Cubans) overanalyze a lot of things. I'm Italian and we tend to just go head-on and worry about what happens later. You can imagine how it's going with our kitchen renovations. I've got like 35 different tile samples laid out for weeks. I love my Cubans this is in no way knocking them. If mods think it's disrespectful Sorry in advance.
I am Cuban and this has not been my experience. I think it really is more of a personality issue than a cultural one.

100% on-point. When it comes to decision-making Cubans are like very loud Frenchmen.

Says the Eye-talian Maude. :dude:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've alluded to it in my posts here, but I honestly think this conversation has taken place:

AD Radakovich: "Mario, what about David Yost?"

Mario: "No way, too surfer. Im not hiring Jeff Spiccoli to call plays."

I agree Yost is intriguing, but didn't FIU really struggle on offense last year. You would assume if he was high in demand another P5 team would have hired him away by now. There's concern that maybe teams have caught up to what he does offensively.

🤌🏽

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back