Spring The Mario Era begins: Spring PractiSe #1

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

When I see Roberts listed at d end
Agreed. Been waiting for the longest to see this. Quit trying to morph this guy into a DT. He's a SDE all the way.

Advertisement
Full list of "Out for Spring"

Romello Brinson
Sam Brooks
Don Chaney
Lou Hedley
Jabari Ishmael
Tyler Johnson
Kam Kinchens
Jalen Knighton
Nyjalik Kelly
Anthony Moultrie
Khamauri Rogers
Chase Smith
Tyrique Stevenson
Issiah Walker
Keyshawn Washington
This is not good

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my first reactions when Mario was hired was that it was Franklin's birthday, one of my first reactions when Gattis was hired was it was Knighton's birthday. I've never liked the Thunder and Lightning phrase ever since they called Javaris James and Graig Cooper that. But we may actually see Franklin and Knighton being used that way correctly in 2022.
Obviously knighton has some work to do to live up to this billing, But I envision Reggie Bush / Lendale White under Carrol at USC

Advertisement
You guys can go off on me but he asked what you guys have been saying since last year.

People were speculating whether or not Jake was going to transfer because of TVD’s success.

**** some on here said he WAS going to transfer to Nebraska.

Jake put that question to bed.
That’s fair. I think it’s the messenger and how he originally worded his tweet. And then wants to blame people on Twitter for his poorly phrased tweet.

Either he purposely phrased the original tweet like that to get a rise out of UM fans or he’s incompetent to not realize how it was poorly phrased.

Advertisement
Remember when I said Thad will be a starting 1b with Don Chaney??? Just wait and see. Knighton could be on transfer watch.
I don’t smoke or get high but if u think Knighton will be on transfer watch for lack of playin time then let me get whatever it is that ur on so I can sell it! Jesus Christ

Advertisement
Back