Spring The Mario Era begins: Spring PractiSe #1

most amazing thing about that comeback is that Miami never took a timeout offensively . Steve Walsh was unreal that last quarter...

When Harden time his leap with that onside kick, you could see our sideline explode. That's when UM had a certain mystique attached to it

I still say that 88 team was Jimmy Johnson's best coaching job because in reality, it was supposed to be a bit of a rebuilding year based on what they had lost the previous two drafts...

BTW, Huron High, I believe the great James 'Lights Out' Toney (one of my favorite boxers of the 90s) went there
Lights Out was 3 years ahead of me and at the time Huron was only grades 10-12 so I never went to school with him. But I met him many times and played basketball in the park with him. James was a nice guy around town. He was also the QB on the football team. Very well respected in Ann Arbor.

Advertisement
Lights Out was 3 years ahead of me and at the time Huron was only grades 10-12 so I never went to school with him. But I met him many times and played basketball in the park with him. James was a nice guy around town. He was also the QB on the football team. Very well respected in Ann Arbor.

I see James at the gym often, he loves football. Doing well now, raising his family. He was a true craftsmen inside that ring..

Advertisement
I don’t mind the question at all.

What made us great was players not afraid of competition, who knew that if they slacked, someone else on Greentree would grab the opportunity and never let go.

That’s how we had McGahee, Portis and Gore on the same roster, or Testaverde and Kosar. I don’t care if Manny said “Why the F are you still here?”, it’s a **** good question… and answered **** well by a future Cane superstar.
When Kosar was named starter...it took everything from the coaches to keep Testerverde at UM.....He was on the phone with his parents outside of Hecht on a Pay phone, when coaches came out and begged him to stay.....

Advertisement
When Kosar was named starter...it took everything from the coaches to keep Testerverde at UM.....He was on the phone with his parents outside of Hecht on a Pay phone, when coaches came out and begged him to stay.....

Testaverde was dumb as **** if He thought He was gonna unseat a returning starter that won the NC the year before.

Advertisement
His main comp is Brinson and with him out for the Spring..Ladson can really take control of that spot and make it an uphill battle for Brinson come Fall. But thats great IMO. I remember someone on CIS saying Brinson wasnt being pushed enough last year and he got complacent. Well, thats pretty much over now now that Ladson is here.
Unfortunately I see Brinson as a transfer candidate. I expect a few WRs to hit the portal.

Remember when I said Thad will be a starting 1b with Don Chaney??? Just wait and see. Knighton could be on transfer watch.
Season 4 Office Tv GIF by The Office
Anthony Hopkins Idiots GIF by PBS SoCal
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Idiot Youre Stupid GIF by FaZe Clan
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Advertisement
I genuinely can’t believe that The Athletic which is a legit media operation with innovative leadership looks at coverage and thinks that stupid **** is as good as it gets for their UM page. He is the worst!
I’m not a fan of fat manny but y’all legit don’t think in a world of the transfer portal where half of this sky is falling snowflake board thought he might leave think that’s not a legit question?

put your big boy pants on. Jake did

Same in Steele defense. He uses a traditional Sam in The base 4-3 when he runs 4-2-5 he calls it nickel LB but it’s basically like the striker position so frierson is playing the same position
Manny striker is an olb, steele money backer or star is a nickel. Imo tae is the best option there, that way him kam and james on the field together for majority of the snaps

Advertisement
Back