the Clemson hype

Advertisement
I think Clemson is a solid team that looks to have improved on offense. However, as some have noted they haven’t played even a good team since GA and we know how that went.

I know they were up big but UVA who has not really put up points on anyone hung 30+ on them. This is the same UVA that could only muster 20 at home against the same LVille team we put 52 on.

Could they beat us sure, but I think it’s more likely their offense is shown to be maybe only slightly better than last years. Klubnik IMO is only slightly better than average and we are going to score more than 30 on them if we play.

yeah. that was a weird game tho. 10:30 pm and over 1,000 miles away.
Not to mention about to go up 21 to 7 early until the holding call voided the TD and then Cam throws a pick.

21 to 7 to end that drive changes the trajectory of that game, but when calls go against you things happen.

In a season where Bama has lost to Vandy, ND has lost to Northern Illinois, Ole Miss has lost to UK, LSU has lost to a 4 loss USC team, I'm gonna beat my chest about being undefeated so far.
Kathy Bates Kiss GIF

Kathy Bates Kiss GIF
they say she loves company brother...some of these dudes are wild ain't they. Guess we're 1-6.
It's pathetic honestly lol I know the last few games have been wild but enjoy the ride! We're watching a special special offense go bizerk right now. Something these dudes have *****ed about for YEARS.

I stole this from a pod, but in a year where there isn't a juggernaut/elite team, I want to be the team with the QB I can count on to make a play when I need it the most. And honestly, there aren't any other QBs you can trust this season to make a play for you when you need it than Cam Ward.

Advertisement
I've said it before...our fan base is small and spread out but pound for pound we can out complain the best.

7-0 with a favorable schedule...after an off season where most were just saying 10-11 wins would be a massive step.

Nope F that...Our DB's cant cover. We are lucky to be 7-0, we are where we belong and lucky at that.

I bet Oklahoma, Alabama, USC, and Michigan and numerous other programs would love to be as lucky as we are.

I do believe right now Clemson would beat us. They have a very physical RB, a very good defense, and an offense that can put some big numbers on our defense.
CLEM 0-1 against top 40 teams so might want to hold the hype. They have PITT, Louisville and VT coming up which will provide better reads on where they are

Advertisement
It's pathetic honestly lol I know the last few games have been wild but enjoy the ride! We're watching a special special offense go bizerk right now. Something these dudes have *****ed about for YEARS.

I stole this from a pod, but in a year where there isn't a juggernaut/elite team, I want to be the team with the QB I can count on to make a play when I need it the most. And honestly, there aren't any other QBs you can trust this season to make a play for you when you need it than Cam Ward.
It really is sad to me. People don't understand its psychological warfare and they've already lost. Every season, every game, it's something new. Mario can't develop, he plays fizical, he's a QB killer, caveman offense, horrible game day coaching... Now it's clearly he thought we were set at db cause he didn't want anyone else...

This is our own fanbase takes on these stories. We have the #1 offense in the country. The most dynamic QB in the country. One of the best wr units. Tight end play (their other complaint from last season even though it was pointed out continuously that was a van dyke thing)is flourishing. Martinez is a jag. Give his reps to Chris Johnson cause he can run fast in a straight line... Give it all a ****** rest for gods sake. We're #6 in the country and 7-0 you didn't know that you'd swear we were having fspoo season right now. Some of these dudes really make you wanna never communicate on a sport you love. Just gotta fight the stupidity brother. Fight the good fight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back