the Clemson hype

I'm enjoying every minute of this. Yes, it could all end alla 2017, but I'd rather enjoy this season as it sits now than fret about maybe losing.
These people are forgetting to enjoy the show and instead seem to be waiting / hoping for their team gripes to come to fruition. I don't get it. Hope they have a better perspective on life.

Advertisement
add Miami to this if you can...

Both Clemson and fsu have played 7 FBS games. Miami has only played 6. So, not exactly the same, but…

18 sacks, 43 TFLs, 18 TDs allowed, 24.8 PPG, and idk what he defines as an explosive play, but if you wanna look at it as 20+ yard plays allowed, Miami has allowed 27 (in 6 games) fsu and Clemson have both allowed 33.

Am I crazy for thinking Clemson isn’t a bad matchup for us?

If Miami wins the ACC and goes competes in the playoff it’s because of the QB and lines of scrimmage. Which I’ll take us against most of the country

By the time we hit the ACCCG, the rooks would've been in the system for almost an entire season. Here's hoping Mario gives the young ones more burn during the rest of the regular season to prepare them to contribute during post season..

Advertisement
we beat VT and Louisville (2 top 5-6 teams in the ACC), let's see if clemson can before we start worrying about them

That's without a doubt. We have 2 more top 6 ACC teams coming up and their both road games. Before anybody throws in Duke, I get it their 6-1 but I do believe as the season progress they will fall to the middle of the pack

Advertisement
This years Clemson team is better than last years team. They actually have an offense, last year they really struggled with QB play. Here's my thing with them is when Virginia is your best ACC opponent to date just shows how weak their schedule been. After Georgia, its been a pretty easy road for them. These upcoming 3 games its about time they face good teams with good QBs

Back to Miami, The Cal game to me is very troublesome. Their offense is terrible and they scored what 31 points on us?
They also were coming off a bye, riding the college gameday high, and caught us for a couple explosive plays in the first half. The second half was the more accurate tale of the two teams, and Miami completely dominated.

They also were coming off a bye, riding the college gameday high, and caught us for a couple explosive plays in the first half. The second half was the more accurate tale of the two teams, and Miami completely dominated.

Great point about the bye week. I totally forgot they had a whole extra week on us

Advertisement
we beat VT and Louisville (2 top 5-6 teams in the ACC), let's see if clemson can before we start worrying about them
Agreed. They're on a BYE this week, and their next three games vs. Louisville, @ VT, and @ Pitt is a tough 3-game stint, by ACC standards.

Advertisement
I never said anything about the offense. I look at tings objectively as many of these Canes do not. We are most fortunate to be 7-0 and can easily have 3 losses. Luck and the officials calls have been on our side and it's about time.

Each post of yours I read has me thinking that it will be the dumbest take I will read on here today, and then I see you posted again, and you prove me wrong. Pretty impressive!

Advertisement
Back