the Clemson hype

Did I say we don't have physical running backs? We do so don't makeup stuff I didn't say. I do know what I'm talking about and unless Mario fixes our defense we're not getting far at all.
...and what great defense has your beloved Clemson shown? They've played a demonstrably weaker schedule than we have thus far, other than their *** kicking by UGA.

Advertisement
The mother ******* Miami Hurricanes, are the best team in the ACC this season. If we played Clemson tomorrow, the game would be similar to the VTech game. Besides that **** Clemson! We owe those ninjas for 15 years of mediocrity. I hope to god to play them in ACC champ game and then we need to monkey stomp taint in to the dirt.

Oh yeah and another thing…

IMG_2584.gif

Advertisement
Did I say we don't have physical running backs? We do so don't makeup stuff I didn't say. I do know what I'm talking about and unless Mario fixes our defense we're not getting far at all.
We’ll be undefeated going into the playoff after beating Clemson and you’ll still be moving the goalposts with the same not good enough/sky is falling charade.

You’ve been a mouthbreathing, doom and gloom porster for years so at least you’re consistent

This years Clemson team is better than last years team. They actually have an offense, last year they really struggled with QB play. Here's my thing with them is when Virginia is your best ACC opponent to date just shows how weak their schedule been. After Georgia, its been a pretty easy road for them. These upcoming 3 games its about time they face good teams with good QBs

Back to Miami, The Cal game to me is very troublesome. Their offense is terrible and they scored what 31 points on us?

Last edited:
Advertisement
This years Clemson team is better than last years team. They actually have an offense, last year they really struggled with QB play. Here's my thing with them is when Virginia is your best ACC opponent to date just shows how weak their schedule been. After Georgia, its been a pretty easy road for them. These upcoming 3 games its about time they face good teams with with good QBs

Back to Miami, The Cal game to me is very troublesome. Their offense is terrible and they scored what 31 points on us?
yeah. that was a weird game tho. 10:30 pm and over 1,000 miles away.

I never said anything about the offense. I look at tings objectively as many of these Canes do not. We are most fortunate to be 7-0 and can easily have 3 losses. Luck and the officials calls have been on our side and it's about time.

I'll give you 2 losses and it wasn't easily. Louisville was playing catch up and needed a lot of help. Miami wrapped that game up when Damien ran in for the TD with what 4 mins to go. Nickster what team you root for? UCF?

Advertisement
I never said anything about the offense. I look at tings objectively as many of these Canes do not. We are most fortunate to be 7-0 and can easily have 3 losses. Luck and the officials calls have been on our side and it's about time.
...and you still haven't pointed out which Clemson performance was so convincing at showing they are better than us.

Advertisement
Beat them last year w/ a TFR QB making his first start. Not a 5* one mind you. This year we have a Heisman candidate and improvements at our other skill positions on O. Can they say the same? Is their defense significantly better as well?

Advertisement
Back