the Clemson hype

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Clemson good, yes. The idea that they are better than Miami is pretty comical really, based on what?
There’s not a single team in the country that anyone can say with complete conviction is better than Miami right now.
Please give those drugs you are taking. There are probably 15 teams that can beat us. We have played NOBODY and have struggled immensely.

I do believe right now Clemson would beat us. They have a very physical RB, a very good defense, and an offense that can put some big numbers on our defense.
They have the Texas syndrome, beating up on teams without a pulse lol those VT-Louisville games back to back will be very telling on Clemson

Advertisement
I do believe right now Clemson would beat us. They have a very physical RB, a very good defense, and an offense that can put some big numbers on our defense.
That's why these next few games are important to get the defense playing not only better but with confidence. It will not be perfect but with Cam leading the offense the defense just has to get a few stops.

Please give those drugs you are taking. There are probably 15 teams that can beat us. We have played NOBODY and have struggled immensely.
the first post on this page literally proves the opposite of what you're saying

Miami is the only team in the country 3-0 or better against ESPN FPI teams

15 teams can beat us - yes

but we can also beat them, and have been

are you a clemson fan?

also what do you mean by "very good defense"?

they've faced only 1 team in the ESPN FPI top 40 (and got smoked by them) and their defense ranks worse than ours even against their worse competition

are you just assuming based on the last decade? because it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

also, we don't have physical RB's? lmao

Advertisement
Miami has also struggled to beat everyone they've played. Shouldn't beat our chests yet.
IMG_7609.gif

Advertisement
are you a clemson fan?

also what do you mean by "very good defense"?

they've faced only 1 team in the ESPN FPI top 40 (and got smoked by them) and their defense ranks worse than ours even against their worse competition

are you just assuming based on the last decade? because it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

also, we don't have physical RB's? lmao
Did I say we don't have physical running backs? We do so don't makeup stuff I didn't say. I do know what I'm talking about and unless Mario fixes our defense we're not getting far at all.

They have done absolutely nothing to prove they are better than we are. They have beaten nobody better than we have. Could they be better? Sure, but their body of work thus far is less impressive than ours. Both teams are still big question marks

Advertisement
Back