The Bank (10/16)

View as article
Do @OrangeBowlMagic a favor and look at Oregon's rankings since 2019 and reevaluate.

Now, that's not to say it's foolproof (Texas 8-4 is right in that range too). Taking the limiter off the transfer portal and NIL also change things drastically. However, if you have a 4-5 year span of putting multiple top 9 classes along with a 3rd or 4th ranked class and combine with a strong NIL program, there is absolutely no excuse not to have a strong roster and a team that should be sniffing the playoffs+.

Miami does not currently have the clout nor the NIL to consistently have top 3 classes. Top 8, though? Definitely. Throw in a playoff run or two and you start to see more top 5 finishes.

Also the difference between Ohio St and Texas (the team many on here think is the most "complete" team) is a couple of very good to great QBs (Texas) vs decent to maybe semi-good (Ohio St).

Texas and Oregon haven’t won ****. I’m not trying to be Oregon. Look at Alabama classes under Saban and Georgia classes under Smart. Those teams won natties. That’s what we’re trying to get to.

Just making the playoffs isn’t the goal. Winning the whole thing is the goal.

Advertisement
Texas and Oregon haven’t won ****. I’m not trying to be Oregon. Look at Alabama classes under Saban and Georgia classes under Smart. Those teams won natties. That’s what we’re trying to get to.

You're so dumb it hurts to read what you type.

View attachment 307399
Take your own advice.

you have no power here GIF
Terrible GIF use you know what happened immediately after that? Gandalf knocked the **** out of Saruman.

Disagree. If you recruit the #9 class every year, maybe. But we went 7th, 4th, and then let’s say 8th this year? If you evaluate well, that’s enough talent to beat anyone you need to beat. But you’re gonna need a quarterback to do it.
Sounds like the Clemson model but with portal use.

Advertisement
my bad—I'm a ******* moron, I dont't know my *** from a hole in the ground. I strive to poRst like fraggle and I am trying my hardest to make @Empirical Cane proud. Forgive my stupidity I can't help it. I am a room temperatured smooth brained dumbass. I hope to one day be a real poRster!
Keep it up and your poRsting will be recognized one day sport!

Advertisement

L O L.

Ryan Day and Dabo Swinney say hello, but for different reasons. If you can figure out why I brought them up.

Just because you say something doesn’t make it true.

Pay attention to @OrangeBowlMagic posts.

Advertisement
Back