That Tennessee offense!

Advertisement
Golesh was certainly not the mastermind.

Milton is not Hooker, there is no Hyatt or Tillman, and John Campbell isn’t Darnell Wright… plus Mays hasn’t been playing at Center.

Their downfield passing has taken a huge step back. Last year it was lethal
I was at the Orange bowl last year where Milton crushed Clemson’s D without Hyatt or Tillman. He looked great. Maybe the OC deserves more credit than you’re giving him but the OLine stuff I agree with

So one game against UF completely erases everything else they’ve done?

So what exactly should they do, change the Offense?

Yall had to wait an entire year to try to invalidate something that’s proven to work lol

What yall gone do when we have a bad game on Offense? Are yall really this obtuse?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golesh was certainly not the mastermind.

Milton is not Hooker, there is no Hyatt or Tillman, and John Campbell isn’t Darnell Wright… plus Mays hasn’t been playing at Center.

Their downfield passing has taken a huge step back. Last year it was lethal
Yep. That’s what I was posting in the game thread. Ole chins doesn’t look as brilliant without those guys lol. The sooner he hands this thing over to Nico the better. Let him take his lumps now since they aren’t winning jack with Milton. They’ll be ok next year.

So one game against UF completely erases everything else they’ve done?

So what exactly should they do, change the Offense?

Yall had to wait an entire year to try to invalidate something that’s proven to work lol

What yall gone do when we have a bad game on Offense? Are yall really this obtuse?
IMG_0221.gif

Advertisement
He threw the ball on the run about 10 yards right into the dirt in front of the WR about a half dozen times.
I hear ya: but he can throw it 80 yards. That’s all we heard all off-season. He’s also never shown he can have good decision making with the football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back