Thad Franklin Shuts Down the Rumors

Advertisement
Gotcha...makes sense. I’m guessing if Thad decided to go public school route he would then have to take some extra courses in the fall in order to make it happen so he could enroll in Jan.
Yes he would but off the latest information I have I expect him to stay at Chaminade. He could change his mind but right now I expect him to enroll in May.

They also require Theology credits. Doubt they offer those online.
The catholic schools do but those are only required by the individual schools to graduate, not by the state. I do believe that they can cover a different category tho that the state does require. It’s complicated. Point is you can not just decide to transfer after the fall and graduate early. You need at minimum one semester at the new school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mfs are NOT going to want to tackle that dude after getting fed Knighton and Chaney all game. I can’t wait.
I been tryna tell these mf'as this kid is Kareem Hunt 2.0.

He's never gonna have a blazing 4.4 40 speed, but his balance, vision, toughness & lateral footwork will make him a beast of a college back.

People just get so enamored with speed they lose sight of everything else that makes a RB great.

Thad is one of the most productive RB's in South FL history, he'll be a day 1 contributor.

I been tryna tell these mf'as this kid is Kareem Hunt 2.0.

He's never gonna have a blazing 4.4 40 speed, but his balance, vision, toughness & lateral footwork will make him a beast of a college back.

People just get so enamored with speed they lose sight of everything else that makes a RB great.

Thad is one of the most productive RB's in South FL history, he'll be a day 1 contributor.

Agree x 1,000

Advertisement
9412586F-56ED-4DC4-A804-05115F0D14EB.jpeg

Thad Franklin

Advertisement
Back