Thad Franklin Shuts Down the Rumors

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's 4.6 & with better S&C training can get to a high 4.57-4.59 range.
You and I both know unless things change up soon with targets then by his sophomore year he's playing backer. But if we do get the oline to come around he will be mean as a change of pace and short yardage. Just too talented for that role.

Ivins just posted that Franklin timed a laser 4.7 in the spring. Some times are provided to coaches and services but not the general public, so I believe it.

That number puts to rest any speed concerns I have. It doesn't seem fast, but it's more than enough for a 225-pound high school junior. For comparison, three of the backs in Georgia's rotation (McIntosh, Cook and Milton) ran in the 4.7-4.8 range on the lasers.

Advertisement
Ivins just posted that Franklin timed a laser 4.7 in the spring. Some times are provided to coaches and services but not the general public, so I believe it.

That number puts to rest any speed concerns I have. It doesn't seem fast, but it's more than enough for a 225-pound high school junior. For comparison, three of the backs in Georgia's rotation (McIntosh, Cook and Milton) ran in the 4.7-4.8 range on the lasers.
Cook ran a 4.7? Yikes. Far cry from his brother

Advertisement
Ills ay that time is right...and actually good for him.

He isnt in the mold of Knighton or Chaney. This is a rb that wears on you and has smooth feet.

He's the guy you bring in at the end of the 3rd in the rotation that will just annoy the sh*t out of tired defenders.

He kind of reminds me of Frank Gore when he was older. He never takes a loss because has the smooth feet, vision and decisiveness. Not a blazer but breaks a lot of long runs because he gets past the second level so fast.

He kind of reminds me of Frank Gore when he was older. He never takes a loss because has the smooth feet, vision and decisiveness. Not a blazer but breaks a lot of long rungs because he gets past the second level so fast.

Man when we played against him last year he ****ed me off. Lol dude doesnt like to go down at all...and he is cool with taking those 4 yd gains consistently. (Frank Gore)
He took some hits against us too because Hyppolite and company wasnt letting up but they just kept feeding and feeding him. Looks up at the end of the game and he has like 30 something carries and 160 yds. smh lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back