Texas vs Michigan

I'd say its a lil too early to be that critical of Bryce. You guys know I said all along the QB I take in that draft is Stroud. But still I think you gotta give Bryce his time. You guys need to build the team up around him.
Genuinely the worst QB I've ever seen get an extended run for the Panthers.

If he didn't have that #1 overall pick (and trading the world away for him) tag he'd have been pulled and buried on the bench after 3 games.

He's legitimately terrible and I can't stand watching him play for the Panthers.

Advertisement
Genuinely the worst QB I've ever seen get an extended run for the Panthers.

If he didn't have that #1 overall pick (and trading the world away for him) tag he'd have been pulled and buried on the bench after 3 games.

He's legitimately terrible and I can't stand watching him play for the Panthers.
Say what you mean brother. I understand your pain. But for a franchise that had Sam Darnold I'm gonna say not even close on the worst QB(BUT I don't know if he started a season there or not) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see a good amount of progress out of him this year

Say what you mean brother. I understand your pain. But for a franchise that had Sam Darnold I'm gonna say not even close on the worst QB(BUT I don't know if he started a season there or not) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to see a good amount of progress out of him this year
Darnold was better (and he started the 2021 season).

I'd describe Young as a noodle armed, emotionless, high school sized choir boy. Baffling Draft pick.

Darnold was better (and he started the 2021 season).

I'd describe Young as a noodle armed, emotionless, high school sized choir boy. Baffling Draft pick.
If you'd like I can help move the needle and you all can take Daniel Jones well take young and a first rounder

Advertisement
We've given up enough resources for Bryce Young, thank you very much.
Imagine how I feel. That moron gettleman drafts a puke QB top 6 in the draft & we double down & give his bum *** an extension. We draft saquon #2 and then act surprised to see limited success when we surround him with next to nothing. Now we just extend the lunacy and draft neghbors knowing we have absolutely no one to throw him the ball... I would give pesos 10 million at this point to simply walk away! He's the worst starting QB to be extended that I've ever seen in the history of the NFL. I would take Tyler and say **** it let's roll.

Imagine how I feel. That moron gettleman drafts a puke QB top 6 in the draft & we double down & give his bum *** an extension. We draft saquon #2 and then act surprised to see limited success when we surround him with next to nothing. Now we just extend the lunacy and draft neghbors knowing we have absolutely no one to throw him the ball... I would give pesos 10 million at this point to simply walk away! He's the worst starting QB to be extended that I've ever seen in the history of the NFL. I would take Tyler and say **** it let's roll.
Football is just pain.

Yo, you got Dan's number?

I'd like to have a word.

Yo, you got Dan's number?

I'd like to have a word.
All I can tell you is there's not many people who walk this planet who take losing more personally than Dan. When you have someone like that in charge just give them a lil time to work through the crap

Advertisement
All I can tell you is there's not many people who walk this planet who take losing more personally than Dan. When you have someone like that in charge just give them a lil time to work through the crap
The Giants are hot garbage. They will tank for Cam Ward and then pick Riley Leonard...

The Giants are hot garbage. They will tank for Cam Ward and then pick Riley Leonard...
dont you put that evil on me GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Giants are a mess. DL has dudes, but ****... Hurts my head to watch them. **** the Eagles, though
It's one entire jigsaw puzzle of ****ery over there... What GM deserves a job who goes into multiple seasons with a QB room of Danny pesos as a starter (won't even get into the contract)and Danny Devito as a back up? Drew Locke I'm not crazy about but I'll definitely take him 10 out of 10 over pesos. Than there's the oline... **** all those GLARING holes. Let's take Malik Baber's and ruin his career too! Fml

It's one entire jigsaw puzzle of ****ery over there... What GM deserves a job who goes into multiple seasons with a QB room of Danny pesos as a starter (won't even get into the contract)and Danny Devito as a back up? Drew Locke I'm not crazy about but I'll definitely take him 10 out of 10 over pesos. Than there's the oline... **** all those GLARING holes. Let's take Malik Baber's and ruin his career too! Fml
100%. It is maddening. Hard to watch it.

And the uniforms....

Advertisement
Back