Texas vs Michigan

Advertisement
Michigan has no offense. They are terrible. The close game with Fresno State, with 16 of their 30 points coming off FGs and a pick 6 wasn't just rust or a fluke. They are going to have 3-4 losses this season
Just looked deeper into those stats, Michigan also only had 269 yds of offense against mighty Fresno St!

Michigan has no offense. They are terrible. The close game with Fresno State, with 16 of their 30 points coming off FGs and a pick 6 wasn't just rust or a fluke. They are going to have 3-4 losses this season

At least

Tried to tell y'all. I think it's us and them playing for it all. But I know they gonna be a problem moving forward.
I think we're very good, but we're not on their level yet. I don't think or secondary or WR corps is quite good enough yet... but it's a QB driven game and Ward gives you a puncher's chance against anyone.

Advertisement
I hope someone steps up in the B1G and can take down OSU. Hoping Michigan can save their best day for OSU and beat them, that might get Day offed.

Advertisement
Sark been at Texas for 4 seasons and he has a recruiting average of 8 over 4 seasons.

Mario been here for 3 seasons and he has a recruiting average of 8.75 over 3 seasons.

We really need to hit another class this year, and keep portal deflections low! We are getting close.

Advertisement
I think we're very good, but we're not on their level yet. I don't think or secondary or WR corps is quite good enough yet... but it's a QB driven game and Ward gives you a puncher's chance against anyone.
I agree. I've never said I think we win a championship this year. Do I think we can compete possibly. But we have several holes still in our team. Texas I said last year is going to be an issue.

Advertisement
Don't care to be honest. Thanks for sharing.
Why do you constantly think you can put words in my mouth bruh. I'm far too honest on this **** cause dudes like you don't wanna hear the truth. I definitely agree we're not where they are. I don't agree they have multiple first round picks necessarily on both sides of the ball. But they could. I feel exactly the same way about us. Where we still have a ways to go is with established depth. I don't think we're in the same level as Texas. But you stay trying to make it seem like we're just **** and are so far away from being a competitive squad. You seem to just want attention. But I'm sure that's just my take. Regardless all I was saying is you just never wanna objectively look at where we're at as a squad. We will have multiple first rounders on offense and I'd guess 2 on defense but that's all just from starters. That's not something we should be ashamed of. But do you. I should know better than to bother by now

Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021

Why do you constantly think you can put words in my mouth bruh. I'm far too honest on this **** cause dudes like you don't wanna hear the truth. I definitely agree we're not where they are. I don't agree they have multiple first round picks necessarily on both sides of the ball. But they could. I feel exactly the same way about us. Where we still have a ways to go is with established depth. I don't think we're in the same level as Texas. But you stay trying to make it seem like we're just **** and are so far away from being a competitive squad. You seem to just want attention. But I'm sure that's just my take. Regardless all I was saying is you just never wanna objectively look at where we're at as a squad. We will have multiple first rounders on offense and I'd guess 2 on defense but that's all just from starters. That's not something we should be ashamed of. But do you. I should know better than to bother by now
Instead of posting coherent thoughts you post smug bull****. Everytime I make a post, here you come jumping out the window like it's a shot at Miami. Yet you turn around and agree with the same sentiment. At the end of the year Miami may have some players improve their stock but as of today not 1 player on our team is projected 1st round. If that is something you want to debate let's start there instead of this childish ****.

Advertisement
Back