Texas vs Michigan

Advertisement
Without being able to blatantly cheat, Michigan is a mid-tier team.

They're garbage & the National title last year was fraudulent.
The only thing more fraudulent then their title was their offense

Advertisement
Instead of posting coherent thoughts you post smug bull****. Everytime I make a post, here you come jumping out the window like it's a shot at Miami. Yet you turn around and agree with the same sentiment. At the end of the year Miami may have some players improve their stock but as of today not 1 player on our team is projected 1st round. If that is something you want to debate let's start there instead of this childish ****.
Brother for one if you choose to take something I say as being smug that's on you. Childish is far from anything I say. A debate isn't anywhere near necessary. I'm not agreeing with you saying they have multiple first round picks on both sides of the ball like we couldn't either. We have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball which now comes down to development which we've shown were doing. You have your opinion based on trajectory or scout takes you may have read(not sure not trying to assume)and I'll stick to mine based on having close relationships with 7gms and multiple scouts and agents. Regardless nothing is set in stone until it actually happens. But ur right that going back and forth is pointless. To be clear I do feel you constantly take shots at the program. Maybe that's just me taking something out of context. Who knows

Brother for one if you choose to take something I say as being smug that's on you. Childish is far from anything I say. A debate isn't anywhere near necessary. I'm not agreeing with you saying they have multiple first round picks on both sides of the ball like we couldn't either. We have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball which now comes down to development which we've shown were doing. You have your opinion based on trajectory or scout takes you may have read(not sure not trying to assume)and I'll stick to mine based on having close relationships with 7gms and multiple scouts and agents. Regardless nothing is set in stone until it actually happens. But ur right that going back and forth is pointless. To be clear I do feel you constantly take shots at the program. Maybe that's just me taking something out of context. Who knows
I think Texas is one of 4 or 5 teams that clearly have more talent than Miami. I also don't think that matters for the trajectory of the season. We will be favored in every game we play and if we take care of our business we can beat anyone. That's not a shot at Miami is my perspective.

Advertisement
I know banks is good but overall, we have a better OL.

As for DL, I’m not sold on their guys yet. They’ve got some good guys upfront but you are lying to yourself if you don’t think we have dudes up front.
I don't recall saying anything about Miami not having guys. The sensitivity around this board is nauseating. Sides of the ball would be offense and defense not offensive line and defensive line.

Speaking of which, can you please tell Dan to draft a QB. Kthanxbai

Advertisement
I think we're very good, but we're not on their level yet. I don't think or secondary or WR corps is quite good enough yet... but it's a QB driven game and Ward gives you a puncher's chance against anyone.
Secondary is our big Achilles heel. Our starters are solid, but none looks to be elite. And after our starters, it drops off significantly. W/ passing games today, you need quantity and quality in the secondary.

While our WR group might not be quite as explosive as that of Texas, they're good enough to win any game. Our WR group compares reasonably well with most recent National Champions.

I don't recall saying anything about Miami not having guys. The sensitivity around this board is nauseating. Sides of the ball would be offense and defense not offensive line and defensive line.

My bad - I was inferring lines. Who are the other “dudes” on Texas?

Can’t believe y’all are fluffing Texas on here.

Advertisement
If he decides he needs to draft a QB that's drastically setting y'all back accounting for development etc
Drafting Young drastically set us back.

I had more than a few choice words for Dan and his buddy Scott in April last year - and nothing I've seen since has proven me wrong.

Secondary is our big Achilles heel. Our starters are solid, but none looks to be elite. And after our starters, it drops off significantly. W/ passing games today, you need quantity and quality in the secondary.

While our WR group might not be quite as explosive as that of Texas, they're good enough to win any game. Our WR group compares reasonably well with most recent National Champions.
The secondary isn't elite, but with that Front 7 it can survive.

I think Restrepo is a very good slot WR and we have a couple of extremely talented underclassmen - but we don't currently have anyone proven that the opposition has to account for as a game breaker.

I think Miami is every bit as talented as Texas. We’re literally the only team in the entire country with 3 Biletnikoff preseason nominees at WR. I’ll take Cam any day over Ewers. Please tell me who’s messing with D-Mart, Fletcher, Lyle,etc. at RB? The TE’s looked good last week. Finally, when you factor in the lines on both sides, I think we’re a top 5 “trench” team. So, tell me what I’m missing here?

Drafting Young drastically set us back.

I had more than a few choice words for Dan and his buddy Scott in April last year - and nothing I've seen since has proven me wrong.
I'd say its a lil too early to be that critical of Bryce. You guys know I said all along the QB I take in that draft is Stroud. But still I think you gotta give Bryce his time. You guys need to build the team up around him.

Advertisement
Back