Texas QB's

Advertisement
All these poRsters in here whining about how Miami never recruits these elite Texas QBs.

Are we just supposed to sit here and act like Kirby Freeman, Taylor Cook, and Peyton Matocha never existed? Smh.
Riiiiiiiighhhttt......

they aint posting links to that though. lol

Coaching is better in Texas, offenses are more advanced and as a result their QBs are more prepared for the next level.

Florida is the pinnacle for raw talent, athleticism, and playmaking. Texas develops their players better at the HS level and their playbooks are more advanced.
Texas just has 3003040490400 div 1 football colleges and 2nd highest populated state in the country.

All that hs developing, big hs stadiums, huge coaching salaries etc....and their MNC Championships since i have been born cant even be spoken in the same breath of the great state of ...............................................

F L O R I D A.

TEXAS and Cali were ahead of the game when it came to 7 on 7 and hs personal training by atleast 10+ years. I think they have middle school ball to not sure though.....but other states are now coming of age and they are making the gap a little smaller at the qb position... (georgia)

But thats the clear position i wouldnt mind spending funds recruiting out of Texas honestly.

I'd want Nussmeier he throws with anticipation and throws his receivers open some of the balls he threw today against South Cack today omg him and the freshman RB kept them in and won the game today. **** good ball game from both teams.

Advertisement
Texas just has 3003040490400 div 1 football colleges and 2nd highest populated state in the country.

All that hs developing, big hs stadiums, huge coaching salaries etc....and their MNC Championships since i have been born cant even be spoken in the same breath of the great state of ...............................................

F L O R I D A.

TEXAS and Cali were ahead of the game when it came to 7 on 7 and hs personal training by atleast 10+ years. I think they have middle school ball to not sure though.....but other states are now coming of age and they are making the gap a little smaller at the qb position... (georgia)

But thats the clear position i wouldnt mind spending funds recruiting out of Texas honestly.
Your insecurity of Texas is absolutely hilarious.

F L O R I D A.

By that logic Alabama and Georgia have the best HS players the last 15 years....................Cause HS players never leaves the state

Advertisement

F L O R I D A.

Bro he's not talking about the schools he's talking about QB's from Texas... a list of qb's playing all over at various schools including our very own Cam Ward c'mon man 😆 🤣

Your insecurity of Texas is absolutely hilarious.
Your new to this.

Ive been on their *** probably over 15 years.

I was calling them overratted when me and @TheSwagger1 would go at it back n forth....when MNW came through South Lake Carroll.

You cant say you have the best hs football....best hs football players/coaches and your colleges are sh*tty and dont have no hardware?.

Gotta win the next one to break the tie with.........UCF. Cant even speak to the BIG 3.

By that logic Alabama and Georgia have the best HS players the last 15 years....................Cause HS players never leaves the state
WELL........Alabama and GA have MNC hardware. lol

Stay on topic we speaking on Texas right now.

Advertisement
Bro he's not talking about the schools he's talking about QB's from Texas... a list of qb's playing all over at various schools including our very own Cam Ward c'mon man 😆 🤣
No sh*t.

Me and @Memnon have been on the same page about Texas qbs for some years now. lol

Read the last line of one of my post above.

Im fine with recruiting Texas for Qbs.

Georgia and also me and @Memnon are on the same page about Arizona.

Advertisement
Do w/ this info as u will

I remember when we were after Jake Garcia. He was a 5-Star at that time. You warned the board about the high bust rate of QB’s from that area in Cali where he was from. You told the board that you didn’t see him being a future stud (no homo), but that you hoped that you were wrong.

We all know that you were spot on, as usual.

Advertisement
Back