Steve Gorten: Luther Robinson Considering Transferring

• Thread starter Thread starter TheU1991
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
[]_[]nique-31;273516 said:
Bottom Line - The coaches know the personnel better than any of us. If the coach asks you to switch positions you switch or you transfer.

I disagree because how many ppl think it sucked that the coaches never gave Devin Hester a solid position......what if he said I dnt want to keep moving all over the place, I want to play WR.......authority is not always right and doesnt always no whats best.....you have to look at it from both sides, not just the coaches. This isnt a Sam Shields moving from WR to DB situation, that was a good move for him because of the depth chart and his skill set, thats not the case for Luther

On this note as much as i hate to say it but were not a NFL minor league team as most wanna think we are... we should bring kids in that our gonna help us win championships and do whatever it takes or whatever position we need to them to play to help us and they team get to that goal... at the end of their 4yrs or jr year they are a hot comoditiy they can go but ive never been a big fan of thinking were just a "nfl minor league team"

I want to know if Golden will do the same thing to his players if they dont pan out... He will have some busts... Not all of his players will be stars... Unless there is something going on behind the scenes Luther should get at least spring to prove himself... Outside of Porter our DT's leave a lot to be desire...

So he admits that he hasnt worked hard and now all of a suddenly wants to get in shape and work hard? This is big time D1 football here cuzzo. You had a shot, bye.

Advertisement
Too bad Porter can't be counted on to play a full season. Besides our guys not playing very well at DT, they also get hurt a lot.

I think Darius Smith will have a solid season and Porter can make a huge impact next to him but I hesitate to say anything positive about the xepth we have at DT when its all freshmen and guys that are injured.

Definitely right about Porter's fragileness. But both Pierre and Grimble will be at DT and they got a lot of playing time as FR and will be SO this year. That's a real 2 deep of experienced players - not talented, sure, but at least experienced. I dont think you can say the same about the 2 deep at OG/C. Linder and either Bunche/Feliciano is all you have...McDermott, Wheeler, Jeremy Lewis, and Hunter Wells make up the rest of the 2 deep :eek:

are people really arguing to keep Robinson at DT just for the **** of it? dude got passed up by ****ing Corey King

why the **** would you want to keep garbage players?
we have a winner...........

I'm actually shock at the support for Robinson ...

The True he's not good enough

There are plenty of schools out there that will take a kid that signed here. If U don't like the coaches, see ya.

Why is this news, we knew Golden was gonna cut players between now and the season.....

Dude didnt do **** and obviously the coaches didnt think it will be a big loss if he goes. Its what they get paid to do, im gonna side with them.

Advertisement
Golden already told Tallman, Hall, Reid, Davis, Brown, etc to get lost. Gotta trim that dead weight. I expect a bunch more guys to dip up outta here.

Why is this news, we knew Golden was gonna cut players between now and the season.....

Dude didnt do **** and obviously the coaches didnt think it will be a big loss if he goes. Its what they get paid to do, im gonna side with them.

What has corey king done? Grimble?

Advertisement
I say give king and grimble some run... I actually saw some flashes from grimble. I kept saying to myself #92 who is this guy.

Advertisement

What has corey king done? Grimble?

What has Robinson done?

More than corey king and grimble combined in thier career here.

This could be a motivational tact by golden. basically, he's lighting a fire under robinson telling him to step up his game at DT. LMAO at people bringing up king etc like they were world beaters last year.

This could be a motivational tact by golden. basically, he's lighting a fire under robinson telling him to step up his game at DT. LMAO at people bringing up king etc like they were world beaters last year.

No I think it's showing Robinson the truth, ya wanna wager he's gone or on the OL come this summer? Golden is not playing fkked up games like Shannon did

No I think it's showing Robinson the truth, ya wanna wager he's gone or on the OL come this summer? Golden is not playing fkked up games like Shannon did

Please. Golden has been playing mind games with players since he got here starting with putting finnie atop the first depth chart to having armstrong compete with VT at FS knowing full well Armstrong isn't a FS. If anything he's a SS.

and what the **** does a scrub coach like shannon have to do with this?

Advertisement
Back