Stay tuned

Advertisement
Sounds like everything got moved to Sunday. Enjoy your Thursday night.
1669938212464.jpeg

Advertisement
Not until Rambo returns to mask TVD’s flaws
Rambo was so elite he's currently scheduled to play in the XFL.

On another note, pretty cool segment here.

With the Rock owning the XFL and being a Miami alum, could be another pipeline for future employment if the NFL doesn't work out. You can be sure Canes won't get overlooked for the XFL.

Advertisement
It could be today or tomorrow but probably Sunday. There's a chance it could move to Monday. Or in February.
Imagine a board where you were told two flips in a week and one was a surprise. The surprise happens in the timeframe. Then one pushes it back a few day and people have temper tantrums, posting smart *** comments. The kicker is it’s on a free board. It’s really mind blowing to me lol.

How is any of this relevant?

You're on a Miami Hurricanes message board, my dude. These are the nutcases that willingly watch us play against Clemson. There's no managing expectations here, just psychopaths looking for any snippet of information and an opportunity to vent.

If you don't like the insider posts you're well within your rights to ignore those threads.
Bingo 👍🏾

Imagine a board where you were told two flips in a week and one was a surprise. The surprise happens in the timeframe. Then one pushes it back a few day and people have temper tantrums, posting smart *** comments. While being on a free board. It’s really mind blowing to me lol.
Bunch of selfish drunk slapdicks who need to buy me beers

I've run some pretty successful companies and learned one big trick is managing expectations.

If I thought it would take me 30 minutes to find the answer, I had been telling producers that I should have the answer in 30 minutes. Then, when I couldn't get the answer because people were at lunch, or I couldn't get a timely call-back, I had to call the producer back in 30 minutes to say I still don't have the answer. My producers were often upset.

Then I started telling producers I should have an answer by 10am the next day. But when I got the answer within, say, 30 minutes, I'd call the producer with the answer and they were always thrilled.

Think Scotty on Startrek.

star trek tos GIF

Think about when you're told a table will be ready for you in 20 minutes... and how happy you are if you're seated in 10 minutes... and how ****ed you are if your seated in 35 minutes.

Comedy Comedian GIF by Jo Koy
Enjoy purgatory

Advertisement
Imagine a board where you were told two flips in a week and one was a surprise. The surprise happens in the timeframe. Then one pushes it back a few day and people have temper tantrums, posting smart *** comments. The kicker is it’s on a free board. It’s really mind blowing to me lol.

I think the natives are up in arms over last week’s massive shocker commit that D$ said would hit this week

I think the natives are up in arms over last week’s massive shocker commit that D$ said would hit this week
A big commit . How’s that not a big commit? You flipped a four star highly rated kid from a playoff team. If that’s not a stories or big to you it’s best to not read message boards. I used “ surprise “ for a reason. Most had forgotten about him.

I left hints to lower the expectations , I literally said nothing beats Mcclain. So stop trying to compare.

A big commit . How’s that not a big commit? You flipped a four star highky rated kid from a playoff team. If that’s not a stories or big to you it’s best to not read message boards. I used “ surprise “ for a reason. Most had forgotten about him.
An athletic freak that has 1 year of ball and was considered the top choice for Michigan at DE. TONS of room to grow.

Advertisement
Can’t please everyone but the vast majority of reasonable fans are very pleased with what’s transpiring cribby. Especially after the **** show 5-7 season and that FSU game worst game I’ve ever been too (worst than the Clemson 58-0). Keep the news coming man good **** on the horizon. In Mario I trust.

People just need to enjoy the ride, don’t get why people get so upset over whose right and wrong or if such and such happens on a Thursday instead of a Tuesday. Even the best insiders in the business don’t bat 100%.

A big commit . How’s that not a big commit? You flipped a four star highly rated kid from a playoff team. If that’s not a stories or big to you it’s best to not read message boards. I used “ surprise “ for a reason. Most had forgotten about him.

I left hints to lower the expectations , I literally said nothing beats Mcclain. So stop trying to compare.

I never brought anything you said into this at all. D$ said a huge commit was coming similar to Cormani last week and it was supposed to be announced sometime this week

People asked him if Collins was that kid, he said no. Not sure what you are talking about above

Advertisement
Back