Stay tuned

Advertisement
I've run some pretty successful companies and learned one big trick is managing expectations.

If I thought it would take me 30 minutes to find the answer, I had been telling producers that I should have the answer in 30 minutes. Then, when I couldn't get the answer because people were at lunch, or I couldn't get a timely call-back, I had to call the producer back in 30 minutes to say I still don't have the answer. My producers were often upset.

Then I started telling producers I should have an answer by 10am the next day. But when I got the answer within, say, 30 minutes, I'd call the producer with the answer and they were always thrilled.

Think Scotty on Startrek.

star trek tos GIF

Think about when you're told a table will be ready for you in 20 minutes... and how happy you are if you're seated in 10 minutes... and how ****ed you are if your seated in 35 minutes.

Comedy Comedian GIF by Jo Koy
How is any of this relevant?

You're on a Miami Hurricanes message board, my dude. These are the nutcases that willingly watch us play against Clemson. There's no managing expectations here, just psychopaths looking for any snippet of information and an opportunity to vent.

If you don't like the insider posts you're well within your rights to ignore those threads.

Advertisement
His last 6 seasons as a play-caller:

2017 Ole Miss -- 11th in YPP
2018 Ole Miss -- 9th in YPP
2019 UNC -- 28th in YPP
2020 UNC -- 3rd in YPP
2021 UNC -- 6th in YPP
2022 UNC -- 22nd in YPP

Yeah. That'll do.
...and the two years he dipped into the 20's was with 2 true freshman QB's.

Advertisement
Sure is quiet on RB front….prime position for a flip out of no where (non Baxter)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacurri can run like a Gazelle....it'd be a match made in Heaven...alittle work on mechanics...and we'd be all set.

His poise is what impresses me the most.

He can throw the deep ball. That will come as the game slows down he and he gets comfortable with what he sees.

We have to pray for his short and intermediate accuracy. If he can become a legit 60%+ passer with all his other tools, he can be a Heisman candidate in the right offense.

How is any of this relevant?

You're on a Miami Hurricanes message board, my dude. These are the nutcases that willingly watch us play against Clemson. There's no managing expectations here, just psychopaths looking for any snippet of information and an opportunity to vent.

If you don't like the insider posts you're well within your rights to ignore those threads.

I love reading the insiders. why would I block those I love?

I just wish we didn't have to sift through the insufferables.

Advertisement
Back