Stay tuned

Advertisement
Insiders post 'good news to come soon'.
Good news comes.
Insiders explain this isn't it, and even more good news is coming soon.
Some mopey posters vocalize their disappointment with the good news to date.
Their complaints annoy you.
So you complain to the insiders that they shouldn't post about the good news to come to prevent the mopey posters from posting about their (absurd) disappointment, because it annoys you.

Is that about right, @Cane Tankerous ?

I've run some pretty successful companies and learned one big trick is managing expectations.

If I thought it would take me 30 minutes to find the answer, I had been telling producers that I should have the answer in 30 minutes. Then, when I couldn't get the answer because people were at lunch, or I couldn't get a timely call-back, I had to call the producer back in 30 minutes to say I still don't have the answer. My producers were often upset.

Then I started telling producers I should have an answer by 10am the next day. But when I got the answer within, say, 30 minutes, I'd call the producer with the answer and they were always thrilled.

Think Scotty on Startrek.

star trek tos GIF

Think about when you're told a table will be ready for you in 20 minutes... and how happy you are if you're seated in 10 minutes... and how ****ed you are if your seated in 35 minutes.

Comedy Comedian GIF by Jo Koy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is a professional especially the way he carry himself… Gattis is most likely looking for a job elsewhere and he’s been considered for some lower Hc jobs which Mario doesn’t want to mess up for him by firing him
Gattis getting a HC job or another OC position only makes Mario’s life easier to recruit coaches down the road. Chess, not checkers.

I keep hearing Mullen isn't a Good recruiter, and doesn't like to....Well please explain to me who Gattis got for UM??....or Steele for that matter (Defensively)...ain't no elite QB or Offensive player coming here because of Gattis. And this BS that Mullen doesn't work well with other coaches, really??...Gattis caused major dissension at Michigan with other coaches.
weren't Jalen Brown and Dante Moore recruited to Michigan by Gattis and at one point early on, both mentioned their relationship to Gattis as a reason to come to Miami? funny how that worked out-you're right they have not been the reason for anyone to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back