Stay tuned

Advertisement
He’s not the names I heard that reached out but Mario would have to at least send a feeler out. But I know nothing on him.
are the names that youve heard in similar regard/run similar offenses to him? I know its probably too vague or a stretch to ask, but I would love mullen, so curious if the names that have reached out run that type of offense

are the names that youve heard in similar regard/run similar offenses to him? I know its probably too vague or a stretch to ask, but I would love mullen, so curious if the names that have reached out run that type of offense
Nothing alike

Stealing this
****ie in a box??

justin timberlake snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
justin timberlake snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I keep hearing Mullen isn't a Good recruiter, and doesn't like to....Well please explain to me who Gattis got for UM??....or Steele for that matter (Defensively)...ain't no elite QB or Offensive player coming here because of Gattis. And this BS that Mullen doesn't work well with other coaches, really??...Gattis caused major dissension at Michigan with other coaches.

Advertisement
Wasn't Meyer's offense at Utah, UF and Ohio State a power spread?

Sure was not an Air Raid variant.
They are considered a power spread but I always thought those offenses wanted to move fast/score points fast but I could be wrong. I just don't see Mario wanting a offense that moves fast and don't take alot of time off the clock, which I hope I am wrong about.

I keep hearing Mullen isn't a Good recruiter, and doesn't like to....Well please explain to me who Gattis got for UM??....or Steele for that matter (Defensively)...ain't no elite QB or Offensive player coming here because of Gattis. And this BS that Mullen doesn't work well with other coaches, really??...Gattis caused major dissension at Michigan with other coaches.
6CE44C40-93FB-4626-8131-06DEA5CAB820.jpeg

The thing I never got was how he turned people off at Miami with his arrogance and the “smartest man in the room“ vibe. I mean why wouldn’t you want that?
I think it was more his wife open mouth kissing all the members of the BOT

Advertisement
They are considered a power spread but I always thought those offenses wanted to move fast/score points fast but I could be wrong. I just don't see Mario wanting a offense that moves fast and don't take alot of time off the clock, which I hope I am wrong about.
Again,...Mario needs to change his Offensive philosophy ala Saban....that hard headed BS has to go to the curb..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back