Stacy Coley HL

When I saw the thread title, thought it was going to be about his high school hl. Still has the goat song on any highlights

Advertisement
Incredible freshman year, very strong senior year. Got washed up in between, had some drop and multiple durability issues. But I still can't believe he never got a hard look from the league. Super talented. One of my favorite Canes even if he didn't make the Pantheon.

That corner route TD he caught against FSU is something I’ll never forget. Then against WVU in the bowl game, his block down field to get Richards in and then his out route in the 2nd quarter when he put the Corner in an absolute blender.
My favorite play by him that fsu catch I think he got hurt that play if I can remember

Advertisement
Tough as nails, would get hurt after making a catch, get back in the game score a TD… I always thought he was better than AR82 🤷🏽‍♂️
IMO….
1646411114315.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was always funny. I swear the amount of injuries he has is also the amount of big plays he made for us. He'd put a CB in a spin cycle or make a great contested catch...then celebrate and realize he was in pain by the time his celebration ended lol

So much talent our previous 3 coaching staffs wasted. The dab vs FSU was iconic. Brad Kaaya still my favorite Canes QB of the last decade. I know he had his flaws but it looked so pretty coming out of his hand, TVD has that now too.

Advertisement
I’m trying to contain myself and not look at the FSU gameday thread when Badgley missed the extra point after Coley’s TD catch.

From his highlight tape in HS to his freshman year he was one of the few bright spots for me as far as players I really enjoyed. Like some said he got lost in the program for a few years then came back in senior, but man he was my favorite Cane when he signed. Hope he is well

**** we can clown Golden to the end of time but that guy could recruit his a$$ off. Forgot we had Coley and Richards at the same time. He recruited both right?

Advertisement
Back