Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Has Brock deputized all these new board cops to join him?

There's more posts about too many track posts than ****ing track posts!

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle. We've been getting a lot of complaints about people who look like you complaining about people complaining about track posts.

You have the right to remain silent anything you say about track may be held against you in a kangaroo court of blogs posts. Talk about obsessive compulsive disorder-- Some people apparently need a rectal suppository if track times get to them.

Advertisement

There's more posts about too many track posts than ******* track posts!

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle. We've been getting a lot of complaints about people who look like you complaining about people complaining about track posts.

Wtf r u to call me out for calling people out that call people out?

That's kind of confusing, but probably that's what I'm doing. And don't forget the racist overtones. You people always forget the racist overtones.

You have the right to remain silent anything you say about track may be held against you in a kangaroo court of blogs posts. Talk about obsessive compulsive disorder-- Some people apparently need a rectal suppository if track times get to them.

You guys need to be careful. I think you can get an infraction for derailing a track thread on the recruiting board.

Advertisement
Some people need a woman and a bottle if track posts upset them particularly if the guy is a U guy or leaning that way.That said this kid is EXPLOSIVE he will be a 7 footer if he keep that up.

There's a hug correlation between track and football. Some dudes can't help but cry about every got dam thing.

If anyone wants to talk **** about 1953 posting track info they can meet me and @littlejuanfromhavana in the blue lot.

Advertisement

You guys need to be careful. I think you can get an infraction for derailing a track thread on the recruiting board.

Nah, only happens when you say something to/about Br0ck.

Looks like I just earned a second infarction.

If anyone wants to talk **** about 1953 posting track info they can meet me and @littlejuanfromhavana in the blue lot.

Lol. Dude... Little Juan from Havana???

You don't know about little juan? Fastest knife game this side of the Mississippi.

No, but I've been the victim of a threat pm from the other Juan. By the way, I appreciate your expression of support in a comment when I was band. Thanks.

Nah, only happens when you say something to/about Br0ck.

Looks like I just earned a second infarction.

I've already had a post deleted this morning. I'm sticking strictly to the thread topic. KGB is everywhere.

Advertisement

You don't know about little juan? Fastest knife game this side of the Mississippi.

No, but I've been the victim of a threat pm from the other Juan. By the way, I appreciate your expression of support in a comment when I was band. Thanks.

No problem, that band was bull****.

It was a good week to be band. Nothing happened. The worst part is that I couldn't open any of the hot Asian and Latina gifs.

It was a good week to be band. Nothing happened. The worst part is that I couldn't open any of the hot Asian and Latina gifs.
Welcome back bro!

Advertisement

Welcome back bro!

Thanks, LCE... and thanks for the upvotes in support while I was out! At least I got the Mexican chick details in that thread.

Welcome back bro!

Thanks, LCE... and thanks for the upvotes in support while I was out! At least I got the Mexican chick details in that thread.
Lol, you already know my man... It was bogus that you got banned, you're one of the best posters on here & good dude overall.

It's all good though man, just keep doing your thing.

Welcome back bro!

Lol, you already know my man... It was bogus that you got banned, you're one of the best posters on here & good dude overall.

It's all good though man, just keep doing your thing.

Thanks bro and any Dominican chick Intel would be good. I'm heading back there for a few days next weekend.

Advertisement
Back