Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Advertisement
Ant track meets going on this weekend?

Bob Hayes meet in Jacksonville. Artie brother broke his 300 hurdles meet record and Artie presented him the trophy. Tyrese Cooper went 20.55 and 46.1. I was hoping other big names showed up for the sprints. Bob Hayes is always a big meet with top talent from around the state

Bob Hayes meet in Jacksonville. Artie brother broke his 300 hurdles meet record and Artie presented him the trophy. Tyrese Cooper went 20.55 and 46.1. I was hoping other big names showed up for the sprints. Bob Hayes is always a big meet with top talent from around the state

Yeas that Bob Hayes meet is bad to the bone. Always some good times there. Burns have a helluva track family dam.

Dade County Youth Fair HS Championship.

100m
Tyler Harrell… 11… Christopher Columbus HS.........… 10.58 (6-0/170 WR)
Trajan Bandy… 12… Christopher Columbus HS.......… 11.07
Donald Chaney… 9… Belen Jesuit Preparatory School .…11.16 (personal record)
James Jackson IV… 11… Gulliver Prep HS…................ 11.43 (215-220 lb. RB Gulliver)

Bob Hayes Invitational-- Jacksonville

200m-Finals
4. Harley, Michael … 12 …St. Thomas Aquinas …. 21.52 (personal record national elite 22.00)

Prelims….Wiggins, Daquris…. 11…. Miami Southridge ….. 22.81

110m H Finals
1. Byrd, Jermanie …. 11…. St. Thomas Aquinas ….. 13.94 --DB at STA--national HS elite 14.70

Jermanie Byrd - Hudl

100m finals-

2. Stuart, Jaquez …. 10 ….Miami Northwestern…. 10.71 --5-9/170 RB- now at Northwestern..kid can fly for a sophomore

Jacquez Stuart - Hudl

300mH-Finals
1. Burns, Thomas …. 11…. Miami Northwestern …. 36.12 --smoked the next closest guy
2. Thomas, Charlie …. 12…. Hillsborough ......….... 38.04

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bruh, your shtick has expired already. Find a new troll subject. lol.

PAR and Dukejuke9 are the same guy. The same stuff almost word for word appears on the InsidetheU -247 Miami site. Some time back some people on 247 got on to him posting on another site apparently this one. He ask questions then he can answer them under the other name. I notice he has not been very active ion the InsidetheU site lately so something must have happened there.

He is not like GEO305, DMoney, LibertyCityEl, 1953, CarolCityHigh and others on here who bring legit info.

Last edited:
You're so pitiful and wrong. I rarely ever post here and since you stalk my 247 posts I post there every day. Nothing happened. This thread talked about track so I posted on it. I didn't post here for a year or two as I got it just to read. I don't use multiple names as you lied there to make yourself feel better. I see you're butthurt because you brought incorrect information and I corrected you. Sean Taylor never won the 100 at state. I don't know who Par is and haven't even kept up with much of this thread. I checked today again and saw he asked about this weekend meets so I posted.

You're so pitiful and wrong. I rarely ever post here and since you stalk my 247 posts I post there every day. Nothing happened. This thread talked about track so I posted on it. I didn't post here for a year or two as I got it just to read. I don't use multiple names as you lied there to make yourself feel better. I see you're butthurt because you brought incorrect information and I corrected you. Sean Taylor never won the 100 at state. I don't know who Par is and haven't even kept up with much of this thread. I checked today again and saw he asked about this weekend meets so I posted.

Yep same person who got upset like this on the InsidetheU site.

Advertisement
Lulz @ him posting out of nowhere and then other account posting right after

Did you ever sell videos under "banditcane"?

Lulz @ him posting out of nowhere and then other account posting right after

Did you ever sell videos under "banditcane"?

Haha, remember that ****? I'm sure vette will resurface on this board at some point if he hasn't already done so.

Advertisement
Advertisement

PAR and Dukejuke9 are the same guy. The same stuff almost word for word appears on the InsidetheU

Lmao.... you wanna make a life time ban bet?

They just make up anything. I think that's the same guy who didn't know they run sprints the opposite way when the wind is too bad or have any knowledge of how wind aided times work last year but now post things like hes Ato Bolden with analysis. I just laugh because he's a Google king and doesn't even know the sport. He kinda gave himself away when he said I got mad at him last year. He was wrong as heck and couldn't realize it.

Seriously, at least I got popped for derailing threads by taking shots at broke and the mods. This shît is just boring.

Lmao are u ***** serious? first off I started a track thread in an attempt to consolidate all the track threads way before the mods finally decided to do it after all the cry baby post from guys like you made.

2....are you seriously seeking some kinda attention for talkin chit on an internet website to some dude with Brock as his handle? are you ***** serious? lmfao. Pathetic

Advertisement
Back