Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mile marker 13 in Maui is good for snorkeling and probably diving. Not sure if that's well known or not but some locals told us about it and it's pretty awesome.
đź’Ż- great spot. I was having that conversation tonight with some guys from Washington State. Great spot!

Advertisement
That was always a bit far fetched... Just because we have money doesn't mean we can go out and cherrypick whoever we want, the vast majority of coaches will only leave for either a promotion or a massive pay increase. Lots of school's have money to spend, we're just catching up to other top tier programs.
But we arent just "catching up" really. By all indication we were already top 3 in ACC, and are now going to be #1 in the ACC and top 10? 5? In the nation....

Ay if we are getting two elite coordinators I'm cool. But I'm just saying it doesn't really seem like we are actually going out and getting any top position guys that weren't already here or oregon

But we arent just "catching up" really. By all indication we were already top 3 in ACC, and are now going to be #1 in the ACC and top 10? 5? In the nation....

Ay if we are getting two elite coordinators I'm cool. But I'm just saying it doesn't really seem like we are actually going out and getting any top position guys that weren't already here or oregon
The problem is we’re not just competing with the ACC and it’s slim pickings out there if you are t pro outing up. I think if we get Briles and Schumann to go along with TRob, Salave’a, BMac and Mirabal, that’s a pretty dam good Group.

I’d rather have Seider at RB than Mastro but Seider isn’t leaving Penn State for a lateral move. If he was, he’d be at UiF.

Advertisement
Anyone else nervous about bringing in Coley as TE or QB coach? Even the possibility of him becoming OC down the road here makes me anxious. Just keep Field and let Coley work up the ladder somewhere else. We all know Coley wants to be an OC again, don’t let it be here please.

Screenshot_20211225-084805_Chrome.webp

Advertisement
Anyone else nervous about bringing in Coley as TE or QB coach? Even the possibility of him becoming OC down the road here makes me anxious. Just keep Field and let Coley work up the ladder somewhere else. We all know Coley wants to be an OC again, don’t let it be here please.

I can’t get over Coley being No Ds main yesman for that Delaware safety

Advertisement
You gonna be at the st auggie run in March?
Man I wish. That venue looks sweet. I don’t know why they didn’t do it for New Years (or one in Tampa, Miami, etc.). Made no sense to plan the run at a 100 year old venue with terrible ventilation.

Alas, I’m cashing in my annual music trip without the toddler for Jazzfest next spring. Two years is too long with no New Orleans and have a bunch of friends that live down there that I haven’t seen in about as long.

Man I wish. That venue looks sweet. I don’t know why they didn’t do it for New Years (or one in Tampa, Miami, etc.). Made no sense to plan the run at a 100 year old venue with terrible ventilation.

Alas, I’m cashing in my annual music trip without the toddler for Jazzfest next spring. Two years is too long with no New Orleans and have a bunch of friends that live down there that I haven’t seen in about as long.
Yeah the amphitheater is awesome. I do love the fox tho as a native Atlantian and have gone on the NYE run a few times. But being in South Florida I make the St Augustine run my main run every year. And get lucky if I can swing another city. Should be fun.

Advertisement
Elite on the trail, but what would he coach here? Would have to be LBs, right? Or does he get the CB nod over Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back