Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Agreed has to be secondary I would imagine wich means T-Rob and him would split the secondary I guess. Interesting move.
This could also simply just be an interview, I would imagine he's interviewed Chance,DVD and Now Hayward for a spot working with DBs

Yeah the amphitheater is awesome. I do love the fox tho as a native Atlantian and have gone on the NYE run a few times. But being in South Florida I make the St Augustine run my main run every year. And get lucky if I can swing another city. Should be fun.
I live here in Atlanta now but from South Florida. We did the reverse path. I have seen them at the Fox a few times. Such a cool venue. Admittedly, my interest in them has waned in recent years, but I’d LOVE if they played the fairgrounds Thursday this year.

My buddy in Miami who is Iron Arrow and a huge Canes fan did his bachelor party at Nolaween in 2019. Very thankful for that after the last couple of years minimal live music.

Advertisement
I live here in Atlanta now but from South Florida. We did the reverse path. I have seen them at the Fox a few times. Such a cool venue. Admittedly, my interest in them has waned in recent years, but I’d LOVE if they played the fairgrounds Thursday this year.

My buddy in Miami who is Iron Arrow and a huge Canes fan did his bachelor party at Nolaween in 2019. Very thankful for that after the last couple of years minimal live music.
Caught the boys in Asheville this past August, looking at either Vegas/Columbia/St. Augustine since I am missing the Fox run.
Interest has waxed and waned for me as well, first shows were '98 for me so been a lot of changes over a long run. 3 straight is still the preferred methodology....

Hayward as the Safeties coach and moving T-Rob back to CB's would make a lot of sense IMO.

Idk why people aren't more supportive of the Oregon staff member he's targeting such as Mirabal, McClendon, the d-line guy and now Hayward. All have very impressive resumes and they built excellent recruiting classes at Oregon.
Immensely better staff than we have had.

Advertisement
I don't understand why dudes are so quick to demote DVD. As if it's the only option. Like he doesn't the opportunity to be an on field coach at his Alma Mata. I hope Mario keeps him as an on field coach.

Or talking like a dude who trying to keep his job

Nah, you don't write that if you think you may be gone. Would be a really bad look when someone pulls the receipts. Pretty clear to me he's staying. Between Mario already having hired him before, his reputation in SFL, and having just helped pull in Skinner, you'd think he passed the audition if Mario was on the fence.

Like everyone I can't say what his role will be, but he's obviously staying.

Advertisement
My take with staffs and if you should keep someone or not is if we fired them today - which programs would be clamoring to hire them?

- Mirabal would be hired immediately by a top team
- TRob would be hired immediately by a top team
- Field likely is hired by a decent team
- Patke will not be hired anymore likely
- Simpson likely will get a job in the NFL as an assistant DL coach
- Hickson likely will be hired by a decent team

- DVD isn’t being hired by anyone right now IMO. Therefore we shouldn’t just be giving him the job because he is an alumni.

Anyone else nervous about bringing in Coley as TE or QB coach? Even the possibility of him becoming OC down the road here makes me anxious. Just keep Field and let Coley work up the ladder somewhere else. We all know Coley wants to be an OC again, don’t let it be here please.

If we could get Coley to come as just the TE coach, it would be a monumental score. A grand slam. A walk off. Maybe our best value hire at any position.

He is a recruiting machine, and there is nowhere where he'd be more valuable than prowling the SFL high schools under a well-funded Mario led program as he's from here and connected. FYI he landed THREE 4-star TE's for TAMU in this cycle alone. And a 4-star safety to boot. That makes him the 13th best recruiter by production in the country this year, out of over 1000 D1 coaches.

****, while we are at it, I'd try to give Elijah Robinson and maybe even Tommie Robinson (yep, that one) from Jimbo's staff a bid to come aboard somehow. Elijah might be the best recruiter in American right now and he's not a Texas guy. And just like Coley at TE, you can hide a great recruiter at RB Coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Figure out a way to have all 3 on staff...

Let TRob coach Safeties, Chance coach the CB’s & Heyward coach OLB’s.

We got the money, so fck it make it happen.

800DB299-B572-4CD1-9342-78F388F952E7.gif

I agree 100% bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back