Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate me but it definitely seems like we are just going to be hiring a **** load of the Oregon coaching staff. Legit only guys new seem to be whoever the OC/DC is. TRob getting retained. Maybe TE will be new unless Field is retained. But WR/OL/RB/DL/S/S&C seem to all be former Oregon coaches.. lot of them seem like good coaches no doubt. But seems like Mario is just gunna be taking Oregon staff and giving them raises as opposed to going out and stealing other elite coaches people were referring to... unless that was specifically about Coordinators...

Just gunna say these Coordinators need to be absolute homerun hires. I'm confident they will be. But this thread seems to be just about 2 hires - OC and DC. Everything else seems set tbh.

Advertisement
Don't hate me but it definitely seems like we are just going to be hiring a **** load of the Oregon coaching staff. Legit only guys new seem to be whoever the OC/DC is. TRob getting retained. Maybe TE will be new unless Field is retained. But WR/OL/RB/DL/S/S&C seem to all be former Oregon coaches.. lot of them seem like good coaches no doubt. But seems like Mario is just gunna be taking Oregon staff and giving them raises as opposed to going out and stealing other elite coaches people were referring to... unless that was specifically about Coordinators...

Just gunna say these Coordinators need to be absolute homerun hires. I'm confident they will be. But this thread seems to be just about 2 hires - OC and DC. Everything else seems set tbh.
Are you really surprised that coaches Mario thought were good enough for Oregon are guys he would bring over with him to Miami? This is what coaches do when they move programs..they bring their best guys, keep guys from the program they think are good, and then supplement as needed. No idea why this is a hard concept to grasp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keith Heyward current OLB’s coach at Cal & former Safeties coach for Mario at Oregon, was seen today with Mario in Eugene. Could be nothing, could be something...

But he’s a very very good recruiter.

Here’s what I posted in Duck Tears https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/duck-tears.171621/post-5640278
why would Mario be in Oregon for Christmas? Just to close out the house he was living in? Just seems odd that all his family is here and he would be back in Eugene.

Advertisement
why would Mario be in Oregon for Christmas? Just to close out the house he was living in? Just seems odd that all his family is here and he would be back in Eugene.
Do you realize that it hasn't been 3 weeks since he accepted to be come the Miami HC? Since then, he has been recruiting non-stop and hiring new coaches. And I bet he didn't even begin packing his family's house prior to that. Wouldn't be surprised that he went back there with his family to finish up the move etc.

Advertisement
Do you realize that it hasn't been 3 weeks since he accepted to be come the Miami HC? Since then, he has been recruiting non-stop and hiring new coaches. And I bet he didn't even begin packing his family's house prior to that. Wouldn't be surprised that he went back there with his family to finish up the move etc.

…and to spend a day celebrating Christmas with his family. You don’t transfer to a new job and relocate your family and sell your house the next day.

It’s a multi-week or multi-month process for the family, even if all your costs are covered and other people are taking care of everything. Especially if you have family and kids. Take it from me, I’ve been through it a few times.

Super stressful, especially for the wife and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back