Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1642176887299.gif

jaz sinclair freakum dress GIF by When The Bough Breaks
K-Pop Devil GIF

1642176807830.jpeg

Advertisement
No disrespect to LCE or Macho, from the short time I’ve been on here I respect their opinions more than others but…. U guys dont think forming your own opinions is a better way to gauge if you’d be happy or not? Just curious
Agree with this 100%

Advertisement
This is interesting point. This delay no doubt has ramifications, however.

2nd wave of portal guys hopefully will be more friendly than the 1st, because we missed out on guys that I wholeheartedly believe were due to not having coaches in place (DMoney confirmed this, just as many of us were suspecting). We now have had two of our seven supposed official visits cancel this weekend (Florence and Halton). Both are west coast guys so maybe Lanning got to them, and yes I know Florence cited personal and family reasons so I will absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt.

But heck if I was a recruit, why would I commit to a team where I don’t definitively know who my coach will be or how I will be utilized?

I’m hoping this is wrapped up by next week, although I keep saying “next week” every **** week. Signing day is three weeks away…if we can’t get a staff in place by then, that’s just flat out embarrassing considering he’s supposedly making elite-level high school recruits a priority til said date.

Don’t get your hopes up on this being “wrapped up“ by next week or the end of next week.

Stroud is out recruiting apparently
Stroud is a candidate for the Co-DC job at ULM with Terry Bowden, they worked together at Samford way back in the early 90’s & obviously he had a close relationship with Bobby for most of his career.

He hasn’t been officially hired by them so it’s possible he could still be out on the trail in assistance with the staff.

But most likely he’ll going to ULM, unless he’s offered an analysts job & may stay with Miami.

Advertisement
6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Y'all crack me up with the 666.

666 wasn't even in the Bible, just a bunch of asswipes with napoleon complexes in a **** measuring contest trying to translate a book and got a lot wrong.

It's really Chi Xi Stigma. Like Jesus and John and Peter and em were like.... oh 666, beware.... 😂😂😂

OK, rant over.

Advertisement
Check out "The Pass" in altamonte. The operate out of a small warehouse, no dining just takout.

Their birria ramen is fantastic
[/QUOTE]
Thats the one thing i havent tried and im literally ordering for the office right now lol. Sold.

6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Y'all crack me up with the 666.

666 wasn't even in the Bible, just a bunch of asswipes with napoleon complexes in a **** measuring contest trying to translate a book and got a lot wrong.

It's really Chi Xi Stigma. Like Jesus and John and Peter and em were like.... oh 666, beware.... 😂😂😂

OK, rant over.
The earth is flat bih

Stroud is a candidate for the Co-DC job at ULM with Terry Bowden, they worked together at Samford way back in the early 90’s & obviously he had a close relationship with Bobby for most of his career.

He hasn’t been officially hired by them so it’s possible he could still be out on the trail in assistance with the staff.

But most likely he’ll going to ULM, unless he’s offered an analysts job & may stay with Miami.
In that case, I hope he’s not out recruiting against us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back