Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Y'all crack me up with the 666.

666 wasn't even in the Bible, just a bunch of asswipes with napoleon complexes in a **** measuring contest trying to translate a book and got a lot wrong.

It's really Chi Xi Stigma. Like Jesus and John and Peter and em were like.... oh 666, beware.... 😂😂😂

OK, rant over.

6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons is a carbon atom, the basis of all life on earth. That’s where the expression carbon based life form comes from.

Advertisement
In that case, I hope he’s not out recruiting against us
Stroud would never do that, he’s literally one of the most high character people you’ll ever meet in the business.

And he’s potentially headed to ULM, that’s Louisiana-Monroe, as in a G5 Sun Belt team...

There’s not a single prospect that either program is even remotely in competition for.

I want 1000 pages before OC/DC are hired
Animated GIF

6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Y'all crack me up with the 666.

666 wasn't even in the Bible, just a bunch of asswipes with napoleon complexes in a **** measuring contest trying to translate a book and got a lot wrong.

It's really Chi Xi Stigma. Like Jesus and John and Peter and em were like.... oh 666, beware.... 😂😂😂

OK, rant over.

I forgot to say you’re 100% correct about the number 666. That’s just made up nonsense. I’m not an expert on the Bible, but people more well-versed than I say that number is not even in the Bible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I forgot to say you’re 100% correct about the number 666. That’s just made up nonsense. I’m not an expert on the Bible, but people more well-versed than I say that number is not even in the Bible.
Big facts. What they think was 666 is the Greek Chi Xi Stigma. It is a numeric symbol.

Χριστός or Χξς

And if Christians studied to show themselves approved, once they find out what it means, they better be begging God for forgiveness.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think the number 666 was transliteration of Neron Caesar from Greek to Hebrew form. I believe h
Neron reigned as Roman Emperor a few years after Christ crucifixation.

Stroud would never do that, he’s literally one of the most high character people you’ll ever meet in the business.

And he’s potentially headed to ULM, that’s Louisiana-Monroe, as in a G5 Sun Belt team...

There’s not a single prospect that either program is even remotely in competition for.
I love how thorough you are but don’t mind me. I’m just being a smart a$$ due to others panicking over TRob going in home with Shemar when UGA has expressed interest in hiring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back