Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning announcement?? Looks like Mario may be setting the table to hit us up with 2 before the weekend....
Another announcement would come out of left field. We had smoke on all of our announcements before they were made official. Don't think there's smoke on anyone specific right now.

Advertisement
LOL at people getting all flustered over announcements. I get it as a fan but it's the hires that are important in whatever timeline it takes. Mario is grinding 24/7 with recruits and getting a staff together. Announcements are the least of the issues.

And for those who think it will impact the recruiting class in any dramatic way you can check Mario's recruiting classes that he pulled at Oregon with basically the same staffing issues he is facing now and similar timeline of hirings, especially in 2018 when he first became HC, and you will see he was still able to pull in the 13th ranked class that year .

Let the man work and then we will eventually see how the staff shakes out.

Got 6 kids. Him and wifey getting busy with it.
1642175375452.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah Torchy's is from Austin, they are opening up a spot in Altamonte later this year.

Hunger St Tacos(Winter Park) and Black Rooster Taqueria (Mills 50) are pretty nice

If you're up in Casselberry/Fern Park, there's a little food truck called Francisco's Taco Madness, they used to be in front of Lowes, now they are across 17-92 from it, but they make some mean Al Pastor... their burritos are a little sloppy, but some of the best I've had in town

Check out "The Pass" in altamonte. The operate out of a small warehouse, no dining just takout.
[/QUOTE]

Their birria ramen is fantastic

Side note on smith my bro was at the ridge and was cool with him a little got to meet him and that man is/was a fierce *** competitor on everything we got us a good one gonna try and hit ‘em up be like u remember me lol I was 6. excited bout this staff

What your thoughts on this? I get the appeal of having local connections but this is wild

View attachment 172316

It's awesome BECAUSE most of the names on the list have cut their teeth elsewhere and mastered the national game. Obviously there are a few support staffers where that's not the case. It's reflective of Cristobal's approach--lock down top tier local talent while still scouring the nation for the best

Advertisement
Smith was announced by UM today, but that was basically official on Tues this week when it was reported as official by the media. I’d expect that to be the case with the OC and DC - first reported by local media along with some national media, then UM announces officially a few days later. So if the DC is in place like discussed here, there could be an announcement from media at any time in the coming days.

Advertisement
I get it but I don’t think there will be a lot of posters that get what TS/SCI means.

for those that don’t; it means Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information.
Thank you, I was definitely confused with the TS part....

Just woke up and catching up on the 10 pages I missed. I only got 5 hours of sleep in so **** impressive. Im proud of you all.

To summarize, it sounds like DC name Cribby is hearing is someone that’s been mentioned for a while and would be met with general positivity here.

And the OC is maybe a relatively lesser name that hasn’t been discussed much and would be hotly debated. People that know the game would like it while the others would potentially be up in arms.

Am I caught up?
Basically

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back