Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
And is he saying that we need an OC to come here? If he bolts (seems unlikely but I did see that update, which could be click bait), what did Mario not hiring an OC or DC have to do with it? We have the OLine coach, we have the head coach that was formerly an OLine player and coach and we have the Polynesian connection now on staff. This would have nothing to do with our staff not being completed.
I thought I was in iluli thread when I say you mention recruiting.

Advertisement
Hey everyone, a reminder that each time you go to fermans abomination of a site and come back here with his bs, you are self exposing yourself….

this site was built in part to give people a place to not have to give that gruden loving moron $100 or whatever a year it may cost now

Advertisement
Ok, I have a fun, real life sports puzzle for you all. A crypto company and its token (Terra) are putting forth a proposal to sponsor an American professional sports team at their venue. It's either football, basketball, hockey, or baseball. The team is unnamed. I am trying to figure it out. I figure if anyone can solve this puzzle, its this board. And this seems like the perfect thread to do it in lol. I have a few guesses and reasons why, but I will try not to influence you.

Here is the link to the proposal:

You can scroll down 3/4 of a page and start at "THE PROPOSAL." It's short. You can stop at "SUMMARY" if you like.

Here are some of the key takeaways I pulled, but I am sure some of your eagle eyes will find additional clues:

“Legendary sports franchise.”

"The Franchise is a leader in the sports world with cutting-edge fan experiences and is looking to make a grand entry into the world of crypto.”

"The Club maintains one of the leading media values in its respective sports league.”

"The Club is also ideally situated on national TV broadcasts.”

"The Venue signage includes prominent Terra branding on a 20’ by 7’ space in the Venue that is regularly featured on national TV broadcasts, visible to both home and away team markets. It also remains in place for the duration of the playoffs. “

"In addition, this consists of an LED Fascia Ribbon display of the Terra brand across 580 feet of LEDs inside the Venue that can be changed regularly to align with new messaging, campaigns, or other initiatives.”

"Both animated and static branding of the Terra logo on the primary Venue scoreboard."

"Terra brand placement on 5 massive, rotating LED boards hosted on the exterior of the Venue, providing exposure to more than 100K cars per day and delivering 2.8 million monthly impressions and 200 scheduled daily exposures."

WHERE IS THIS?

Coley would be a ******* disaster. The guy can hardly talk first of all and second of all he’s a career position coach who can recruit. He has not moved forward in his OC career at all. What a mistake it would be to hire him as an OC. I’m pretty shocked it’s a possibility with the new guard and money.
Ponce I would at least have an open mind to although not that **** he hasn’t had the shot to coach power 5 athletes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Indian Creek Island .. paid $17 million for a home he is tearing down .. so building lot price. Gorce Island is a neighboring island .. similar to Indian Creek .. with residential lots on the perimeter of the island .. each with a boat dock .. and the center of the island is a golf course. Believer there are 50-53 home sites. Pretty exclusive neighborhood! Star Island, Palm Island, Indian Creek, and Gorce are amazing locations.
It’s legit. I had a very famous client that lived there (can’t mention names) and went to the guys house a few times for meetings. Many billionaires own and live there. Adrianna Lima is there too (which is probably why Brady and Gisele are building). Pulling onto the island with security making sure you were who you were. There wasn’t anyway of talking them into letting you past the gate otherwise. The perimeter of the island was lol homes, the middle was the golf course and the western facing area included the golf clubhouse.

Advertisement
He is building a home 🏠 on Indian Creek Village island (has its own golf course and is super prestigious and secured). Would he commute to Coral Gables? What if Harbaugh comes down here? Any chance he becomes QB coach for the Fins?
no chance he is going to coach. he wants to be with his family and he doesn't need the grind.

If we hire Ponce….

F0B7192E-98D0-489D-93B0-0761FD20DB1C.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back