Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me. It's obvious the guys Mario is looking to hire still have jobs and are still working.
Some of ya'll need to chill TF out and try and enjoy watching whatever football is left. Cause it's gonna be the longest off season ever.
Yes you are quite right. I was having a terrible day and was venting when I posted that. I'm good. I'm sure the hires will be worth the wait. I'm just very anxious to find out.

Reactions: WIN
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Im not as down on Dorsey as some. Newton had his best years in the NFL with Dorsey as his QB coach. Allen was literally called trash by nfl defenders in his first season, then he worked with Dorsey and became one of the top QBs in the league. Dorsey can coach QBs and he's the passing game coordinator in one of the best passing offenses in the league. Gut feeling is he would be an excellent college OC and design the O around what TVD does best. Briles is the sexier name, but Id be fine with Dorsey.

" There's a shortage on coordinators " could be one of the dumbest things Gary has written in the last month

Yes, a ton of coordinators have seen enormous increases in their 401(k) accounts and realized huge gains on the sales of their houses, so they have all decided to retire early and collect huge unemployment checks...

Advertisement
It’s like we’re all waiting around with Escobar while @Mackmiller974 continuously throws out uninspiring names for multiple coaching staff positions.

It’s torture.

Mackmiller is the KING of Uninspiring Names.

I think he covers the wall in ***** to make sure that he can eventually claim credit when one **** sticks.

Easy killer MackMiller! Lol. I was just having fun with the boring ones.

Holy crap, did you see the volume of ***** he tossed at the wall?

And, for the record, I am making a valid comparative point between the original poster, who gave us names of guys who have been contacted, based on actual information, as opposed to random posters posting random names of guys they discovered by googling "Power Five Coordinators".

Yeah man - I knew he’s from Gainesville so I wasn’t expecting Boston or NYC and his sarcasm goes with his vocal tone. Maybe he’s a little higher pitched than I thought but just slightly.

Were these guys expecting Ed Orgeron vocals or something like that?

So is Cribby going to have to use AutoTune from now on?

Advertisement
Dead period ends on January 14th, and the staff will be completed by then. Miami will probably have a HUGE recruiting event on campus that weekend (14th-16th). Hopefully, by then, Moss and Coleman have gone public with their commitments (on 1/8 at AA game), Shemar, Iuli, Conerly, and Dudley, all visit.

There's a reason why patience is listed as a virtue.

We have a bunch of unvirtuous women who post on this board...

Advertisement
He literally brings zero thought or insight to these discussions but desperately craves attention, which is why you see all of these names being thrown out

And then he comes back and INSISTS his stuff is sold gold by mentioning the 10 names (out of 100) that have "tested well" with the CIS focus group...

AutoTune has been ruining rap music for the last 15 years, at least...

Here's Auto-Tony (Sal the Stockbroker from the Howard Stern Show):

Ok , it does that robotic voice **** and can correct pitch and mistakes in tone.

Ok , it does that robotic voice **** and can correct pitch and mistakes in tone.

Yessir. It has contributed to making more mediocre rappers and singers think that they have actual talent than their own mothers have...

Advertisement
And then he comes back and INSISTS his stuff is sold gold by mentioning the 10 names (out of 100) that have "tested well" with the CIS focus group...
Lmao it's not difficult to put out a list of so called quality candidates and talk about them here you go

Derek Mason
Glenn schumann
Doug Belk
Zach Arnett
Will Muschamp
Brad White
Morgan Scalley
Barry Odom
Mike Tressell
Phil Parker No Chance he's coming
Jim Leonhard No Chance he's coming
Randy Bates
Chris Partridge

Here is a college list, do you want a list of NFL guys who are shooting up the ranks?

Lmao it's not difficult to put out a list of so called quality candidates and talk about them here you go

Derek Mason
Glenn schumann
Doug Belk
Zach Arnett
Will Muschamp
Brad White
Morgan Scalley
Barry Odom
Mike Tressell
Phil Parker No Chance he's coming
Jim Leonhard No Chance he's coming
Randy Bates
Chris Partridge

Here is a college list, do you want a list of NFL guys who are shooting up the ranks?

So you read all my posts, and you STILL thought that what we were looking for was another Mackbammer cut-and-paste special?

Oh, but thanks for clarifying on the "no chance he's coming guys". I'm going to make my list too, and I'm going to put Saban, Swinney, and Meyer on it with "no chance he's coming" disclaimers...

Thanks for all the gold, Mackbammer...

So you read all my posts, and you STILL thought that what we were looking for was another Mackbammer cut-and-paste special?

Oh, but thanks for clarifying on the "no chance he's coming guys". I'm going to make my list too, and I'm going to put Saban, Swinney, and Meyer on it with "no chance he's coming" disclaimers...

Thanks for all the gold, Mackbammer...
I read one post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back