Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 174121
This is from SI’s MMQB article today. Just seems extremely unlikely he comes here.
If the past two games the Bills had are any indication of what Dorsey can bring to the table as far as Allen's growth as a QB and Ken's own ability to run an offense ( Yes I know he isn't running it but he does have a large hand in helping with it ) then I believe Ken will get a nice promotion really soon within the Bills org...

Advertisement
A squib kick takes the clock down to single digits and there behind the 50 with time for only one play. Everything after that was pathetic, should’ve just rushed 3 not 4 with man and 3 deep safeties, make a tackle and the game is over
Clock doesn't start until Chiefs touch the ball, if Bass squibs it and it's picked up let's say at the 30 by KC falling on it, most likely do that to give themselves up, they lose a second at most. Trying to get to the Bills 40 isn't much of a difference still with timeouts.

I agree otherwise, as soon as they motioned everyone else away from Kelce it was like okay...you have a LB/CB/S over him...wait...why isn't Levi collapsing it..oh COME ON

Reactions: E1k
I don't remember Al Golden ever being considered one of the "best recruiters in the game." He was okay as a recruiter but it's hyperbole to call him one of the best.
He would usually have one **** of a recruiting class in July.... now come November it fell apart like a house of cards but they looked mean a year out

Advertisement
He would usually have one **** of a recruiting class in July.... now come November it fell apart like a house of cards but they looked mean a year out
He was a better talent evaluator of 3 stars then he was recruiter. Which is great for 5-10% of your class, not the entirety.

I don't remember Al Golden ever being considered one of the "best recruiters in the game." He was okay as a recruiter but it's hyperbole to call him one of the best.
There were some national sportswriters who pegged him as a top-5 recruiter when he was hired at Miami. Not sure why.

He was a better talent evaluator of 3 stars then he was recruiter. Which is great for 5-10% of your class, not the entirety.
I always felt like he tried to build the hype through accepting those early commits way far out. But then they'd start taking official visits and things would go to **** quickly

Advertisement
I simply see no way that it's Dorsey. I just can't see him leaving the NFL where he is a rising star to come coach here, regardless of his relationship with Mario or love for this school. I'm also not sure he would be the best fit. I think he'd be a phenomenal QB coach, but just not sure how he'd fair as an OC. Maybe being a phenomenal QB coach is enough in the college game. I don't know.
So good enough to be widely considered to be offered an OC position in the NFL, but not good enough to be a college OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement

here we go again GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back