Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tomorrow’s the day.

you lie tonight show GIF

Advertisement
That rams game with hitting Cole over the top… Why was he 1v1 with safety??
I need to rewatch the highlight. Off the top of my head there was a back in that stafford told to step to the line to handle first threat and then leak out. Looked like cover zero which is a tough call but I get it. I don’t know how you cover van, Odell, and cooper like that. That’s literally the opposite of what the bills did and still got beat

Advertisement
@SouthParkCane in the bills game I have three questions

1) Why bit squib it and take a second off?
2) why not bust hills *** at the Los or at least chip him with a DL and rush that dude late if you’re gonna rush four
3) after you give up the first play, why not rush three / why not save your last time out to ice the kicker?

2) why not bust hills *** at the Los or at least chip him with a DL and rush that dude late if you’re gonna rush four
3) after you give up the first play, why not rush three / why not save your last time out to ice the kicker?
The student never outshines the master, that's why.

Advertisement
Advertisement

1. I’m team squib. Head scratcher to me.
2.they missed tre white like we miss the orange bowl. They desperately needed him for this game. Playing 2 man is impossible against the chiefs regardless though. But honestly I think they had the brackets on him and kelce but speed kills.
3. The coaching staff was in a full out panic and choked imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back