Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only way Dorsey comes here is if the Columbus High Mafia suddenly recognized that UM had to compete with the NFL to get NFL level talent. IOW, paying Dorsey and the Mystery DC North Of 2.5 million each.

Let’s see what kind of game Mario is playing....

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hmmm Mirabal showing admiration for that side of the ball…maybe it’s bc he knows we’ve poached someone from that offensive staff and is just prepping Canes fans for what’s to come.

Chess not checkers, I’m not crazy YOU’RE crazy
1642999740904.gif

Advertisement
As unlikely as it is, I’ve been good with us hiring Ken as OC but I’m old enough to remember when nobody wanted him bc he hadn’t called plays. Well he still hasn’t and now y’all want him? What’s changed in such a short period of time?
What’s changed is that nobody cares about the play calling thing after watching Josh Allen perform like a cyborg version of Dan Marino combined with Randall Cunningham (with some Greg Cook sprinkled in).

I’m lost. Is Dorsey gonna be announced tomorrow or Ponce? Are we still panicking or has the entire staff been hired and Mario is just waiting for the right day to announce it? There’s too many theories to keep up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back