Some early buzz from spring

Balom won't be starving for reps if he's healthy. Kid is good and coaches will put talented players in the game. We've had so many injuries at safety I am worried about too little depth not too much. They'll all play.

Advertisement
Y’all better thumbs up OP @DMoney for taking time from his busy schedule selling water to wells, ice to eskimos, and sand to Arabs to bless y’all with these updates.

Advertisement
3/22/22 Bold prediction:

Men’s basketball makes the final four.

Two more transfers.

TVD will have around 4,000 passing yards.

A back will run for 1,000 yards.

Defense will improve significantly.
jon stewart smh GIF

Advertisement
OL Justice Oluwaseun, he was a transfer we got from UNLV last year back in May.

He played Guard & some RT, but is primarily a Guard.
Which tells you the state of affairs of our O-line, and why its not going to be a quick fix given the below average performance of guys who have been here three and four years. Remember last year's boast of one of the "most experienced" lines in College ? I think we all agree that's not the type of experience we need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worried about that pass rush from the D-END spot.
We need to get this Agude kid in the worst way. We grab him and all of a sudden I feel much better about our DE situation. I'll tell you something else too. Even if we get Agude I would not be at all opposed to grabbing another DE from the portal provided that it is a quality player. Then I would feel great.

I don't think TVD is passing for 4,000 yards without us going out and finding a true #1 WR. I think K..Smith is ready to replace Hartley as the #2, not a #1. I would love for him to prove me wrong. I do not see any WR with single digit catches last season (George 7, Brinson 7, and Ladson 4) being a #1 WR this season. Mallory and Arroyo have to step up. I am betting the staff likes Daz so I don't think he transfer's. We shall see.

Which tells you the state of affairs of our O-line, and why its not going to be a quick fix given the below average performance of guys who have been here three and four years. Remember last year's boast of one of the "most experienced" lines in College ? I think we all agree that's not the type of experience we need.
Miami had the #1 pass blocking Oline in the ACC this year. They need to sure up the run blocking for sure and I think they will under the new Oline coaching staff.

Also, injury played a major roll in the Oline not performing in run blocking as aspected this year. Two guys that were injured last year are probably going to be the starting guards along that Oline next fall.

Give the young men the credit they deserve before you attempt to **** on’em.

Miami had the #1 pass blocking Oline in the ACC this year. They need to sure up the run blocking for sure and I think they will under the new Oline coaching staff.

Also, injury played a major roll in the Oline not performing in run blocking as aspected this year. Two guys that were injured last year are probably going to be the starting guards along that Oline next fall.

Give the young men the credit they deserve before you attempt to **** on’em.
This

Advertisement
Back