So how many Duke players got drafted

Duke was owning A&M for the majority of that game..

How many first rounders did they have this year?

Advertisement
97.gif

- Duke had just 1 player drafted.
- Miami had the same number of players drafted as Virginia Tech (3).
- We had to fight tooth and nail to earn a hard-fought victory over Wake Forest. At home. They had one player drafted in the 7th round.

You're not . . . surely . . . you're not suggesting we're getting outcoached? OMG!

Why that's just going to break hearts here who think Golden actually knows what he'd doing!

The zealotry some of you have for turning every possible angle of this program into a black hole is remarkable. It's like an inescapable vortex. I don't know how you keep it up. I have consistent issues with the staff. Doubt they will ever field perpetually top 5 teams, even top 10. But I can't keep up with the mope zeal.

Advertisement
I'm not going to add to the complaints, but with the way the Golden supporters have beat that talent drum that Duke is so much better, because we did not have draft worthy seniors and they had so many seniors, can you honestly be surprised that the non supporters want to throw it back in your face that maybe there is a bigger problem than just talent. This thread is not for the people who are neutral. This thread is for the hardcore Golden supporters who deflect all criticism thrown his way.

Lol, What is a hardcore Golden supporter? Really stupid thread...is this even a canes website anymore? Lol

Advertisement
Duke was owning A&M for the majority of that game..

How many first rounders did they have this year?

A majority of the game doesn't equal 2 qtrs. Duke scored how many points in the 2nd half?

Those three 1st rounders on the offense. Were a large part of the reason why aTm was even able to manage 9 wins last season. Their defense couldn't stop anyone.

Perhaps if we had a 1st round QB, WR and Olineman. We would have been able to overcome our **** *** defense last season.

Now according to some prior to the season we did have a 1st round QB. We were also suppose to have a late 1st round to mid 3rd round OT.

Last edited:
LOL at getting outscored 35-10 over a half of football equaling "owning someone for the majority of the game." Nailed it.

Advertisement
LOL at getting outscored 35-10 over a half of football equaling "owning someone for the majority of the game." Nailed it.
When their argument falls apart then the next step is to just make **** up. Duke scored 10 points in the second half and yet some claim they were dominating that game. Held to 10 points in the second half against a terrible defense while allowing 35. Lulz

Last edited:
When their argument falls apart then the next step is to just make **** up. Duke scored 10 points in the second half and yet some claim they were dominating that game. Held to 10 points in the second half against a terrible defense while allowing 35. Lulz

What people don't understand. Is aTm defense almost avg 500 yds a game for the season. Holding UTEP to 198 yards is the biggest reason that they kept it under. They gave up 600 yards twice, 500 yards 4 times and 450 yards 3 times.

Their 4 losses came by the hands of 4 double digit win teams. 3 of those games were decided by an average of 6 points. 2 of those games were back and forth contest that ended with a total combined points of 91 and 86.

Last edited:
I'm not going to add to the complaints, but with the way the Golden supporters have beat that talent drum that Duke is so much better, because we did not have draft worthy seniors and they had so many seniors, can you honestly be surprised that the non supporters want to throw it back in your face that maybe there is a bigger problem than just talent. This thread is not for the people who are neutral. This thread is for the hardcore Golden supporters who deflect all criticism thrown his way.

Wait until next year to whine, poncho.

Advertisement
Here's what I don't get: Why make posts like this? What good does *****ing and moaning about Golden do? What does it actually accomplish to constantly whine about how much we suck, and to get off on deriding others who might still hold out some home that maybe we might not suck as much in the future, with or without Golden?

Eh, I guess I shouldn't complain. This place is still measurably more open to optimism that is the WEZ.

so you come in here to bich about our biching? makes sense...

Wait until next year to whine, poncho.

I won't need to. If we look the same next season, this forum and pretty much any other Cane forum will be unbearable to be on, because there will be so many complaints and fire Al threads.

I was just pointing out to someone who asked the purpose of this thread.

Wait. until next year to whine, poncho.

I won't need to. If we look the same next season, this forum and pretty much any other Cane forum will be unbearable to be on, because there will be so many complaints and fire Al threads.

I was just pointing out to someone who asked the purpose of this thread.

Really has no purpose other than being another outlet for incessant moping. Really reaching hard by OP and the mope crew

Advertisement
Back