So how many Duke players got drafted

7 pages and no one can just admit that golden was thoroughly out coached that day. If we lost by one point then the your equal talent argument would hold a little more weight. The fact that we lost by 18 ****ing points to a team that had less talented seniors, juniors and sophomores should tell you all you need to know. Golden was out coached and not a single one of you golden **** suckers can simply admit that.

you mad?

Not sure why you're hung up on this. It's been said before that Cutcliffe is a good coach that's been building this Duke team that last 6 seasons.
As much as you guys hate to think otherwise, there was no talent discrepancy between Miami and Duke last season. Had we played with Duke, Dorsett, and Healthy Bush there would have been but I'm also sure the results would have been different also to our favor.
I'd take 2 of their LB's over 2 of other not named Perryman.
There safety Cash was the best DB on the field that game.
I'd take their SR DE over Green.
Their CB that got drafted would have started here.
The difference in the game was their QB being able to convert on 3rd downs while ours laid an egg in crucial parts of the game. If you want to call that outcoaching go ahead. Cutcliff is known for his QB coaching.
That was the difference in the game.
Feel better?

He mad as ****!

143.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back