Sits going Sits

Either way they didn't go all in on Fromm.
Maybe because he was fired in December the year before? And how do you know he didn't go "all-in?"

And Cam Newton ended up at Auburn because he got kicked out of Florida. ******* Florida! How bad of a head case do you have to be when the Gaytards say, nah, Fvck that?

Advertisement
And how do you know he didn't go "all-in?"

"When Mark Richt’s former coaching staff was still at Georgia, Fromm had his eye on the in-state Bulldogs. But a visit to Athens to meet then-offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer didn’t go well.

“Emerson (Fromm, Jake’s father) said Jake was immediately turned off by Schottenheimer’s first question: ‘Do you have any other offers?'” Schlabach wrote.

“Jake is pretty quick,” Emerson said. “He either likes you or he doesn’t. When Schottenheimer asked him that, it just really turned him off. Jake was just disinterested after that.”

Even though Fromm’s father said his son’s heart was always set on Georgia, he eventually committed to Alabama in 2015. His primary recruiter? Kirby Smart, then the Crimson Tide’s defensive coordinator."

And Cam Newton ended up at Auburn because he got kicked out of Florida. ******* Florida! How bad of a head case do you have to be when the Gaytards say, nah, Fvck that?

But He ended up at Florida because Richt didn't recruit em' as a QB. From the horse's mouth:

"I remember him [as a recruit]," Georgia coach Mark Richt said Tuesday. "He was a very talented guy, a guy that we did look at."

"We actually had him pegged as more of a tight end prospect," Richt said. "A lot of it had to do with what we like to do offensively, more of a fit [issue] than any disrespect to his ability to play quarterback.

Advertisement
That's because we went with Perry and Weldon. It's yet to be seen if Perry's a bust or not.

I was referring to when Richt was still at UGA:

"When Mark Richt’s former coaching staff was still at Georgia, Fromm had his eye on the in-state Bulldogs. But a visit to Athens to meet then-offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer didn’t go well.

“Emerson (Fromm, Jake’s father) said Jake was immediately turned off by Schottenheimer’s first question: ‘Do you have any other offers?'” Schlabach wrote.

“Jake is pretty quick,” Emerson said. “He either likes you or he doesn’t. When Schottenheimer asked him that, it just really turned him off. Jake was just disinterested after that.”

Even though Fromm’s father said his son’s heart was always set on Georgia, he eventually committed to Alabama in 2015. His primary recruiter? Kirby Smart, then the Crimson Tide’s defensive coordinator."

But He ended up at Florida because Richt didn't recruit em' as a QB. From the horse's mouth:

"I remember him [as a recruit]," Georgia coach Mark Richt said Tuesday. "He was a very talented guy, a guy that we did look at."

"We actually had him pegged as more of a tight end prospect," Richt said. "A lot of it had to do with what we like to do offensively, more of a fit [issue] than any disrespect to his ability to play quarterback.
I mean he plays QB like a TE, so he wasn't too far off. (I'm a Panthers fan and it's ******* painful)

Advertisement
Artur has shown such great promise in these games. The results weren't there but the potential clearly is.

I think he’s a Future All American and 1st round pick.

Dear Lord you are a perfectionist at your shtick on this board. But I must admit I take joy in reading the reaction of the hot head diehards that let you get under their skin. Something tells me you'd be a riot to drink with in reality. If this is your true personality though I'm sure you beat off alot.
Thank you for the priceless free entertainment.

Tried Cam Newton for a TE.

Jacob Park over Watson.

Eason over Fromm.

Bridgewater didn't even have a UGA offer.

Last time Richt hit a HR at QB was 10 years ago with Murray.

Richt's QB eval history is skrait suspect.

Crazy Jacob Park

Advertisement
I think Mark Richt had to let his OCs make all the decisions during the times they missed on Newton and Watson. Watson called out Mike Bobo for not thinking he was good enough. I don’t think Richt was as hands on or had much control after he gave up play calling.

Tried Cam Newton for a TE.

Jacob Park over Watson.

Eason over Fromm.

Bridgewater didn't even have a UGA offer.

Last time Richt hit a HR at QB was 10 years ago with Murray.

Richt's QB eval history is skrait suspect.
I'll leave this topic alone but I'm curious if most realize richt certainly wasnt in the minority when seeing cam as a tight end... those same people think urban is elite yet dont realize urban actually switched cams position to tight end once he was in college...

Advertisement
I'll leave this topic alone but I'm curious if most realize richt certainly wasnt in the minority when seeing cam as a tight end... those same people think urban is elite yet dont realize urban actually switched cams position to tight end once he was in college...
Theres a lot wrong with that post. Eason was in the class before fromm. Richt also landed the #1 QB the same class as bridgewater

LOL. You’d think this board was 100% united against us signing Pickowski after reading this thread.

Reality was that the majority of guys on the recruiting board were following Pete and D$’s lead on Pickowski’s potential and choosing to ignore and excuse away his putrid numbers as a QB in NJ. There were about 5 of us who didn’t want him and then some finally jumped off the Pickowski bandwagon when he lost his job as a HS starter

I rustled jimmies telling mofos this dude was trash and has no business at um. Some of these clowns don’t want real talk , listen to the old heads kids.

Advertisement
Back