Sits going Sits

Should the thread be titled Sits gonna -ski? I kid I kid. Que the Tetragrammaton and his scolding.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
There is no way that the QB's behind him are worse. Besides the frame, there is no reason this guy should have a scholarship at any level.

This guy couldn't keep his starting job in high school & Jarren wouldn't have signed if he hadn't decomitted.

My signature in a nutshell.

This is another prime reason why I question Rick’s QB evals. Pickowski never made a drop of sense to anyone who understands that football isn’t played in gym shorts at a 7 on 7 camp.

Apparently, he signed 2 guys here who are incapable of beating out a bottom 3 QB in the ACC after his run of bums at UGA. He needs to break this awful streak at the most important position in sports.

LOL. You’d think this board was 100% united against us signing Pickowski after reading this thread.

Reality was that the majority of guys on the recruiting board were following Pete and D$’s lead on Pickowski’s potential and choosing to ignore and excuse away his putrid numbers as a QB in NJ. There were about 5 of us who didn’t want him and then some finally jumped off the Pickowski bandwagon when he lost his job as a HS starter

Advertisement
LOL. You’d think this board was 100% united against us signing Pickowski after reading this thread.

Reality was that the majority of guys on the recruiting board were following Pete and D$’s lead on Pickowski’s potential and choosing to ignore and excuse away his putrid numbers as a QB in NJ. There were about 5 of us who didn’t want him and then some finally jumped off the Pickowski bandwagon when he lost his job as a HS starter

While I wouldn't say I was ever on the bandwagon, I did have a "wait and see" approach with Sits because he was reputed to be a gym rat and a hard worker, but he played against lower tier competition in a junk offense. So I admit that I wanted to wait to see if his positives could carry over when he transferred to IMG and started going against better comp.

This is another prime reason why I question Rick’s QB evals. Pickowski never made a drop of sense to anyone who understands that football isn’t played in gym shorts at a 7 on 7 camp.

Apparently, he signed 2 guys here who are incapable of beating out a bottom 3 QB in the ACC after his run of bums at UGA. He needs to break this awful streak at the most important position in sports.

its very alarming that our back ups cant beat out a low tier power 5 starting qb
theres no way to slurp it..........that issue is on the corch

When was the last true, solid evaluation Rich made that wasn't staring him in the face? You have to give some credit but Murray and Stafford were both can't miss 5 star talents the entire nation was after. Where's the evidence Richt has ever known what translates into a great QB from HS?

Last edited:

who cares?

we ended up with Jarren. Although I'm sure you believe he sucks too.

Advertisement
When was his last true, solid evaluation Rich made that wasn't staring him in the face? You have to give some credit but Murray and Stafford were both can't miss 5 star talents the entire nation was after. Where's the evidence Richt has ever known what translates into a great QB from HS?

you can say that about 90% of coaches.

when have Urban, Dabo, or Saban ever signed a great QB who wasn't a blue chip prospect? Or Jimbo?

This board is just delusional. Richt gets bashed for things while every other coach gets a free pass. No wonder 95% of you are miserable 24/7

who cares?

we ended up with Jarren. Although I'm sure you believe he sucks too.
I care because it’s further evidence of his poor QB evals over the last several years.

You like to act like a ****y 12 year old girl when people make points you don’t agree with, but to answer your ****y tantrum, no, I don’t think Jarren sucks. He was a good HS QB, and he hasn’t been here long enough or done enough to form a good or bad opinion about him.

Rule of thumb - If a kid struggles with accuracy and is turnover prone (ie can't handle quick thinking under pressure), it's not going to get better when taking a step up in competition.

Advertisement

Preach, this is my biggest concern for Richt

you can say that about 90% of coaches.

when have Urban, Dabo, or Saban ever signed a great QB who wasn't a blue chip prospect? Or Jimbo?

This board is just delusional. Richt gets bashed for things while every other coach gets a free pass. No wonder 95% of you are miserable 24/7

Tried Cam Newton for a TE.

Jacob Park over Watson.

Eason over Fromm.

Bridgewater didn't even have a UGA offer.

Last time Richt hit a HR at QB was 10 years ago with Murray.

Richt's QB eval history is skrait suspect.

Advertisement
Sits has 1 TD and 3 picks versus Texas St. biggest bullet we ever dodged.

Season
3 games

33-67 290 yards 1 TD 7 INT’s

No Idea if he’ll end up being Any good, but I wouldn’t want my kids playing QB behind that line. Managed to watch parts of two of their games, but ****, that QB takes a punishment. Won’t survive the year physically. Reminds me of the beating Kyle Wright took.

Jacob Park over Watson.

Eason over Fromm.

Eason was a class before Fromm. Richt was out at UGA by the time Fromm's cycle came through.

Jacob Park over Watson.

Eason over Fromm.

Just when you think this board can’t get any stupider, a new leader rises from the ashes.

Advertisement
Back