Sits going Sits

Don't know who did it, but glad somebody walked Richt off the ledge on this kid...would've taken em' as a TE though, still think that's His best position.

Yeah but man, we hung on to him way too long. Should have dropped him much earlier

Advertisement
Advertisement
Soooo...the guy we replaced him with looks like our best QB long-term. I'm failing to see the problem.

Yep I gotcha. My only comment was regarding our staff’s recruitment of sits. He was a commit for way too long when red flags were going up all over the place for some time. It put Into question this staff’s ability to recruit QBs. I maintain that our staff lucked into Williams. I’m thankful we got him though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rutgers highest rated croot last year?

Didn’t they have threads about them stealing him from us?

Advertisement
As was stated during the recruitment, I don't give a **** what the kid looks like in shorts on the camp circuit if he is as bad statistically as this kid was. When you have the high school stats he did, you cannot play football for ****. Good players dominate high school players, this kid was trash against his peers. Why anyone thought he would do anything other than walk in and be a train wreck is beyond me.

Like Bryan Fortay before him, that dude looks like he might not even be good enough to hold down the starting QB job at Rutgers.

Wow, those highlights were bad. Every Rutgers player looks like he's running in quicksand.

Maybe Schiano needs to go back up there and chop some more wood.

Advertisement
Back