SIAP B. Baker may be on the move to TN as DC...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had to go to LA tech for a minute but kinda I guess
It’s called failing upward. Unfortunately it has infected this country and western society as a whole. It would be nice if hard work and becoming successful we’re still respected and something to look up too, like it still is in Japan for example. Now the lazy bums, the losers and basement dwellers are the new “in crowd” In this country and if you don’t agree with that, then your just plain ole mean! Or like the kids say, your not “woke” lmao it’s also how bums like blake James and manny Diaz still have a job in coral gables because we all know the Hecht is woke and hip and cool! 😂🤣

Just FYI the 2017 defense had one of the worst 3rd down completion percentages in the country. And for good measure that defense was also dead last In CFB in 4th down conversation percentage I believe or **** close. So might want to edit out that 2017 in your post because 2018 Was the only year manure has been worth a **** here.

That's right. But he was the DC both years which is why I mentioned it. And while his defense sucked in 2017 it did show some improvement as the year went on (if I recall correctly) as he was willing to make the adjustments he needed. 2018, of course, was his best year.

Regardless, Manny has a track record both good an bad. But he has been willing and able to identify and fix issues. Give him that.

You’re the same guy who inexplicably called me the leader of the Baker loving crowd. I told you the same thing about him.

Now that he’s gone can you find a single sentence about how broken up I am about it?

This sewer has destroyed your perspective.
I don’t remember on Baker but you are definitely a leading figure on the divide here.

Advertisement
You’re the same guy who inexplicably called me the leader of the Baker loving crowd. I told you the same thing about him.

Now that he’s gone can you find a single sentence about how broken up I am about it?

This sewer has destroyed your perspective.
1612975469288.gif

I can't believe we're arguing that this is a bad thing for Miami. The guy was a B-U-M. Whether or not it was Manny's fault is irrelevant. Baker was useless as a DC at Miami. And if he's just as bad at UT or LSU, which I expect he will be, we win in recruiting and rankings. If he suddenly becomes the next Aranda, then who cares? He wasn't going to be that at Miami regardless of the root casues.

Pick your bet right now or stfu Nicky

500 yards, final score, win total?

stop being a coward.
How many times do I have to say it my Slurpy friend? I’ve said multiple times to @RVACane in the now “bet” thread exactly how many games I believe manure will lose and how many yards I believe the national championship crimson tide and Nick Saban can put on this defense. Here’s a hint, I absolutely believe they can replicate or even surpass what the 8-4 UNC tarheels put on us in 2020. 🤢🤮 RVA has all the info slurpy sport! 👍

1612976447532.gif

Advertisement
How many times do I have to say it my Slurpy friend? I’ve said multiple times to @RVACane in the now “bet” thread exactly how many games I believe manure will lose and how many yards I believe the national championship crimson tide and Nick Saban can put on this defense. Here’s a hint, I absolutely believe they can replicate or even surpass what the 8-4 UNC tarheels put on us in 2020. 🤢🤮 RVA has all the info slurpy sport! 👍

View attachment 143286

Fine I’ll take a month ban for every win under 8, you take a month for every win over.

Deal?

Now do the Bama game.

Fine I’ll take a month ban for every win under 8, you take a month for every win over.

Deal?

Now do the Bama game.
But I don’t think that was the bet @RVACane put in place as far as a ban goes, if i remember correctly the punishment was something else. So whatever the bet RVA put in place in that thread I’m all for.

Advertisement
I don’t think that’s the case. There’s plenty of people who have been critical here that I wouldn’t consider to be “mopes”. It’s perfectly normal to be critical. The “mopes” are hyper critical of everything and rarely, if ever offer positive solutions besides “fire x”. The mopes open a thread full of good news and find a way to complain about something. There’s a difference between constructive criticism and relentless *****ing.
That's 100% true, i guess I meant more from an anti-mope's point of view. Would probably help if I actually said that before haha.

I’m not following the terms but the consequences are a brutal tagline chosen by the winner for the loser for the off-season next year.

Something for @NicKane would be like “I slurp Manny like hot **** on a cold day”

One for Go Canes would be like “I slurped Manny’s Corching **** for years & didn’t even get tipped”

You guys have to agree on the taglines in advance at the time of the bet

Advertisement
Back