Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

Advertisement
Got an email from UM on Monday, subject line "Your Florida Tickets are Ready to be Accessed!". You have to log in to ticketmaster through the Gator account, link is in the email.
lol I had to look I got the email but it went to my spam folder

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM gave me Section B, right next to the tunnel entrance.

Definitely like the ones from TicketMaster better, though.

For those willing to spend $450 to $500 on tickets behind the Miami bench, how are you feeling about venturing into what I am assuming is Florida season ticket holder territory?

I often splurge for best seats available and therefore find myself amongst more knowledgeable fans of the opponent. It can make for an interesting experience win or lose. I haven't been back to Hogtown since Maurice Sykes and Jason Geathers stole their soul. Back then I sat closer to the students.

What can we expect to find in Sections 36, 38 or 40?

Last edited:
For those willing to spend $450 to $500 on tickets behind the Miami bench, how are you feeling about venturing into what I am assuming is Florida season ticket holder territory?

I often splurge for best seats available and often find myself amongst more knowledgeable fans of the opponent. It can make for an interesting experience win or lose. I haven't been back to Hogtown since Maurice Sykes and Jason Geathers stole their soul. Back then I sat closer to the students.

**** 'em...

I expect to find the same yellow-bellied, soft-shouldered, racist, short-memory-span, baselessly arrogant Gator fans that I've encountered for the past 40 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I often splurge for best seats available and therefore find myself amongst more knowledgeable fans of the opponent. It can make for an interesting experience win or lose. I haven't been back to Hogtown since Maurice Sykes and Jason Geathers stole their soul. Back then I sat closer to the students.

I bought behind the Miami bench and I literally do not give a flying **** as to what sort of hillbilly inbred morons are sitting around me, they can suck my balls one by one.

…hope that helps.

I’m in section 36 row 18 on the 45 yard line and I could care less. I just want the best seats behind our team to witness the *** whooping we’re gonna put on them! I was last in Gainesville in 2002 when we beat them 41-16 and McGahee had over 200 yards rushing!

I have an extra ticket in Miami section 324 if anyone is interested. I will sell it much cheaper than 3rd party. DM if you’re interested.

Advertisement

Actually do not think it is fair to assume they are season tickets. There have been a lot of "blue" seats showing up behind the bench on Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is doing their new thing where they slowly release more tickets and price them based on demand. I grabbed 4 in section 38 two weeks ago when they popped up. Would not surprise me to see more blue seats pop up in the next few weeks behind the bench. Blue obviously means not resale.

I much prefer to sit with fellow canes for road games especially for the "less friendly" fan bases (UF/FSU/ND/OSU) but hopefully there are quite a few of us scattered in behind the bench.

Actually do not think it is fair to assume they are season tickets. There have been a lot of "blue" seats showing up behind the bench on Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is doing their new thing where they slowly release more tickets and price them based on demand. I grabbed 4 in section 38 two weeks ago when they popped up. Would not surprise me to see more blue seats pop up in the next few weeks behind the bench. Blue obviously means not resale.

I much prefer to sit with fellow canes for road games especially for the "less friendly" fan bases (UF/FSU/ND/OSU) but hopefully there are quite a few of us scattered in behind the bench.

I would not put this fully on TicketMaster, even though I hate TicketMaster. I do know that Gator season ticketholders RECENTLY had the chance to purchase more (a tax partner at KPMG asked me if I needed tix, which I foolishly said no right before I found out where my tickets-from-UM were located), and you also sometimes have players' families and other groups that return some tickets, which then go back into the "for-sale" pool.

My brother and I are 8 rows up on the 40 yard line on the Canes side in Section 38. Never been to a game as a fan of another team (other than Miami vs BC this past year but there were a ton of Canes fans there) so not sure what to expect but I feel like the rowdier fans are usually a bit higher up so not expecting much other than some **** talk either way.

Can't wait!

I'll be there. I'm in section 40 row 4.

**** the gator, we ball

Advertisement
Back