Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Not gonna lie y’all just making me sad that JT4 won’t get to experience a true OC at the collegiate level. He will be a beast for someone in the NFL, preferably New Orleans

Advertisement
How many threads has this dude amassed on here without ever playing a down?

Not gonna lie y’all just making me sad that JT4 won’t get to experience a true OC at the collegiate level. He will be a beast for someone in the NFL, preferably New Orleans

Ill be surprised if he makes it through this transfer/sit out year

A full calendar year of nothing but school and practice only? well see

I wish him the very best but I don’t think he’s a power 5 level talent scholarship talent, that’s on top of the off field stuff

Bruce must’ve really rubbed you the wrong way. Kid had offers from everywhere, only practiced on the field maybe a handful of times before the injury yet according to you he wasn’t a good football player & the offers he had from P5 coaches were wrong in their assessment.

You’re Lawry’s Season Salty. Not a good look.

Advertisement
Bruce must’ve really rubbed you the wrong way. Kid had offers from everywhere, only practiced on the field maybe a handful of times before the injury yet according to you he wasn’t a good football player & the offers he had from P5 coaches were wrong in their assessment.

Relax. apfenny has given honest opinions about players and coaches in the past and I for one am thankful for it.

Tell me what big names schools are chasing sam bruce now? I'll answer that for you. None.

Relax. apfenny has given honest opinions about players and coaches in the past and I for one am thankful for it.

Tell me what big names schools are chasing sam bruce now? I'll answer that for you. None.

I'd like for Bruce to get another chance. I read about him last year and it sounds as if he has turned his life around. That said, the surgery that he got for his broken leg at Miami did not go well, and I am not certain if he was back to 100% last season or required an additional corrective surgery.

I remember when Bruce was coming here I thought "this is how players from The U should act on the field". Bring the kid back

Advertisement
I remember when Bruce was coming here I thought "this is how players from The U should act on the field". Bring the kid back

hes not any good. maybe if he was actually fast and tore it up at wherever he's at, but he is neither

I'd like for Bruce to get another chance. I read about him last year and it sounds as if he has turned his life around. That said, the surgery that he got for his broken leg at Miami did not go well, and I am not certain if he was back to 100% last season or required an additional corrective surgery.

I'm all for giving kids a second chance. But, they have to warrant the scholarship as well. Sam hasn't done anything on a football field in years...

penny is right tho. he isn't good and the numbers hes putting or not putting up at wherever hes at is backing that up. he isnt fast and was severely overrated in hindsight

Advertisement

Doesnt seem like any of those coaches are after him now. The guy that actually practiced with him would probably know more than you so why dont you leave it at that.

What would I be “salty” about? I liked Sam and have no issue with him at all. Just don’t think we should spend a scholarship on him again and think he was a bit overrated coming in. Nothing personal about it at all just speaking from a football standpoint. I could name tons of other guys that were extremely overrated and many that were absolute studs that weren’t recruited heavily. Has nothing to do with opinions on them as people.

Advertisement
Back