RUMOR THREAD: V Davis

Navarro was on with J Jacks today and basically said he spoke to a lot of high school coaches (guys who actually get to see more than 15 minutes of practice) and the consensus is that the DB's are going to resemble what we are used to seeing at that position for the University of Miami. This will make you think of the early 2000's, and he specifically said they call out Howard, Bush and Crawford as the three that will be absolute studs together for the next couple years.

Advertisement
Please please pretty please can we see some good old fashioned defensive play like we used to see years ago from Miami? If talented guys are leaving because they aren't good enough...

Well, let's just see how the future pans out. I'm about ready to drink some more kool-aid right now.

This is exactly what needed to happen. All the great programs do this to a certain degree. You bring in a bunch of good players, let the cream rise to the top, let the dust settle, and then let the bottom-feeders transfer. It opens the door for other potential risers to the top.

I'm surprised that it happened so soon, but I felt like this was going to happen with one or two of the DBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back